Throwing money at the problem?

DiamondDave

So my friend kept having issues with his game online. Every time he would play online, anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, his game would crash. 

Rockstar tried helping with the issue 4 or 5 times now and nothing has worked. Instead of finding a solution, they credited his account with gold. 

I kind of feel like they are doing this for other people... Just throwing in-game money at the problem hoping players stick around and wait. 

19 hours ago, gsamson24 said:

I wish they would throw money my way. I have sent a number of complaints and issues and even when it doesn't get fixed, I get nothing for the inconvenience. 

I know they do it on GTA V frequently but I have not heard of them doing it often for RDR2. I think you really need to be frustrated and stuck for them to hand out gold.

• Like 1

I have been given money for inconveniences. I think it depends on who you talk to. Maybe they do it randomly, who knows.

I don't think this is equivalent to throwing money at the problem though. They know the game is buggy, we know the game is buggy, and we both (players and devs) just want it to be fixed already. 

• Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 7:18 PM, mizTik said:

I have been given money for inconveniences. I think it depends on who you talk to. Maybe they do it randomly, who knows.

I don't think this is equivalent to throwing money at the problem though. They know the game is buggy, we know the game is buggy, and we both (players and devs) just want it to be fixed already. 

That is what I was thinking when I read the OP. 

One would have to assume that they don't like what is going on and don't like having to keep apologizing to players.