Outlaw Pass 2 questions

Dr_Wigglespank

I started playing online a few weeks ago, but now that I've got some experience & ranked up, I'm interested in quite a few items from the Outlaw Pass 2.

It costs 40 gold bars on PC, but I see that I can earn the 40 gold bars back, which seems like a nice deal. Do I keep those gold bars, or do I have to spend it to unlock items? If I have to purchase it for 40, then spend the earnable 40 to unlock items, that nice deal goes out the window.

Without purchasing it, I've reached rank 100 just by playing the game. If I do purchase it, do I have to restart at rank 1, or do I keep that max rank and just have everything already unlocked?

Any help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, Dr_Wigglespank said:

I started playing online a few weeks ago, but now that I've got some experience & ranked up, I'm interested in quite a few items from the Outlaw Pass 2.

It costs 40 gold bars on PC, but I see that I can earn the 40 gold bars back, which seems like a nice deal. Do I keep those gold bars, or do I have to spend it to unlock items? If I have to purchase it for 40, then spend the earnable 40 to unlock items, that nice deal goes out the window.

Without purchasing it, I've reached rank 100 just by playing the game. If I do purchase it, do I have to restart at rank 1, or do I keep that max rank and just have everything already unlocked?

Any help would be appreciated.

You are not required to spend any of the gold gifted through the outlaw pass. You have full control over where you spend your gold. 

Edit: Forgot to mention, the gold doesn't  automatically show up in your account. You have to claim the voucher on the rewards screen.

Your outlaw pass rank is completely independent of your character rank. So , as you're progressing through your outlaw pass rank, it doesn't affect leveling of your character rank.

Edited by Vaderspupil
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Freakshow9191 said:

And with all the xp bonuses they're doing right now, you'll blow through the outlaw pass levels in no time.  

You can blow through the levels pretty easily even without the xp bonuses. It only took me a couple weeks, pretty much just playing on the weekends, to max out.

Thanks for the help guys.

I've already reached rank 100 in the Outlaw Pass and received all of the free gifts, and I was concerned it would reset if I buy it. 

It seems pretty easy to earn gold in the game, so even if the items I want cost gold, I'll make that back pretty quickly with the daily missions. Just have to get that streak up there.

6 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

You can blow through the levels pretty easily even without the xp bonuses. It only took me a couple weeks, pretty much just playing on the weekends, to max out.

I noticed this. I don't play all the time. I play maybe one or two days out of the week and I still managed to level up pretty fast. I feel like it was too fast in some regards. 

4 hours ago, Boot Smith said:

I was level 25 when I bought it and I automatically got all the awards prior to that level.  So in your case you would be spending 40 gold and getting it all back at the same time as access to all the awards.

Thanks for confirming that. I'll definitely be purchasing it next time I log in.