What shall I do tomorrow?

Boot Smith

Buy a new Horse?  Finish off the coin collection? Invite a load of randoms to my bar and get drunk with the band? See if I can fill up my hunting truck so it overflows with Alligator Turtles?  Jump from the top of Hagen?  Try and find that Giezer I passed the other day?  Go lockbox looting? Maybe buy some shoes..?

For now, just chillin' listening to the wind.

image.thumb.png.b85165e86592df8975a4840cd7c1dadc.png

• Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 12:02 AM, Freakshow9191 said:

Go to the giant Tesla coil...

What, where... really - never seen this.  Tell me...

On 1/22/2020 at 6:12 AM, mizTik said:

I was so pissed. lol

Mine is a melee focused build with duel wield sawn off shotgun with explosive ammo, high health yield on damage and always run with a belly full of stew so gold cores all day long.

You jump me and you'll be stitching up your ass on the way back to your camp.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Boot Smith said:

Well it's up north east on the map.  North of Brandywine drop, on the north side of the RR tracks.  Out in the woods. 

Maybe someone can post a marker location for it.  I don't know how to do that.  

It's part of a mission in story mode. And I believe there's an article here on RDR2.org about it. Called "a bright bouncing boy" . Might shed some light on it's location more exactly. 

Edited by Freakshow9191
  • Like 1

On 1/27/2020 at 9:23 AM, Boot Smith said:

Mine is a melee focused build with duel wield sawn off shotgun with explosive ammo, high health yield on damage and always run with a belly full of stew so gold cores all day long.

You jump me and you'll be stitching up your ass on the way back to your camp.

I'd hate to cross you when your having a bad day LOL sounds like a blast though. You got a good setup for sure. 

10 hours ago, dIV4r said:

I'd hate to cross you when your having a bad day LOL sounds like a blast though. You got a good setup for sure. 

I always play nice and I'm never the first to draw my weapons.  Had somebody run me over on their horse just as I spawned, aimed for me - he then went red to so I took him out, his friend sniped me and I spawn back in the same place near my camp.  I parley'd so I didn't get any grief at my camp and they started hunting right next to me... just after skinning a bison he was putting it on his horse with his two friends next to him.  I gave them a gift of a stick of dynamite under the horse.  BOOM!

Hahaha, as I didn't kill them directly the parley was still in place so when they returned to my camp I just waved at them while bullets were wizzing past my head  :D

So funny,

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...