how to change lobby fast without quitting the game?

in the first weeks of the game i was able to change lobbies just by going to the menu and reentering to free roam, but then R* blocked that option with a permanent infinite load screen for those who do that and now the only way i know is by quitting the game and restarting again. but it takes dozens of tries to find a lobby with a couple of animals, so, i'd really like to know if any of you already found a faster way to change lobby. i've been trying many things, seems like starting and quitting a mission some times works, but i get a lot of errors 0x20010006 doing that. any ideas?

2 hours ago, pluck3 said:

start a legendary bounty hunter , preferably yukon nik or red ben clemson , ignore the mission , hunt in there , call ur wagon , no camp in there so get what u need .

i'm not being very lucky getting animals on legendary bounty missions, and sometimes i'm unable to call the wagon, that's why i'm searching for alternatives. but i'll try yukon nik. thanks ;)

22 hours ago, NeKryXe said:

but then R* blocked that option with a permanent infinite load screen

I don't think they blocked it so much as it broke because well, *Rockstar noises*

I will try to find a way around this but as far as I know, the only way is what pluck mentioned which unfortantly doesn't always work for me either.

• 3 weeks later...

I wish there was a fast way. I always find myself needing to move to a new lobby for various reasons and it takes too damn long. I sometimes have to wait 5 minutes before it puts me in another lobby and having to do this 4 or 5 times in an hour easily adds of to spending nearly half my time waiting to play the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Load into a PVP Series Lobby and back out to free roam! This is what I’ve been doing to stop getting the black loading screen and also to be able to load up the character transfer lobby that gives a black screen also if you try and laugh it just after connecting to a free roam lobby.