Small game pelts not working?

MadMatt

I noticed this when I was hunting rabbits but it seems to be the case for anything small. Anytime I try to store the pelts in my satchel, they just seem to vanish as if nothing happened. I don't know if this is a new issues others are experiencing or what to think. I hadn't hunted much of anything the last few weeks so it might have been a problem for me for awhile.

Just curious if this is happening to anyone else and if there is a way to fix it. No point in asking Rockstar. lol

i didn't notice that and i always have tons of small carcasses and pelts on the satchel. but most bugs in this game are different to everyone, that's why this game will never be fixed. in my case, for example, i can't store medium animal carcasses on the hunting wagon, because it stop counting as a medium animal carcass and i have absolutely no way to remove a carcass from the wagon, i can just store there or delete. it's a ultra bugged game.

On 2/3/2020 at 8:30 PM, KVNknowsbest said:

I haven't had issues with this online but have experienced it offline (story mode).

I would say to report it but at this point, it would likely just be a waste of time. Maybe someone else hear had the same issue and knows a fix.

Same here. This was an issue for me for the story. I fixed it by saving it to another file. Not sure if it is still a known issue or not.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2020 at 2:17 AM, jadams19871 said:

I had the problem with the pelts of the small animals just vanishing after putting in satchel but it seem to be fixed now atleast for me it is. Was everybody’s else in story mode or online or both

Mine was only offline. I never had this issue or anything like it online. I never heard of the issue before either happening online.