[PS4] Looking for a chill group or posse

TheShak06

Howdy Folks,

I have been playing since the beta and I mainly play PvE so I am happy to grind away on whatever needs to be done to help others lvl up.

If there is a group or posse of a similar ilk please reach out to

Thanks,

Shak :)

12/5/20 (MODERATOR NOTE): OP hasn't come back to visit this site since around the time this thread was opened and / or for the last couple of months. Closing as a result for the sake of other members looking for active groups.

1 hour ago, TheShak06 said:

hmm...guess not :/...

Sorry Shak....

You might want to look into some of the posse threads and see if there is one that tickles your fancy.  Unfortunately, it seems some of those groups only join community forums like these to post their recruitment threads and really don't feel a desire to otherwise get involved with our members.  ....a sort of tunnel vision with anything outside of their own interests / threads.

There are some active members with groups as well so personally, I would hit them up first.  The thing is, a lot of folks seems to be cooling their heels right now due to some of the issues R* is working on in regard to the animal spawns, etc.  A couple title updates released yesterday and today so if things look like they are on the mend, I suspect folks will start getting more involved again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Arthur's Angels is who I'm with - we're about as chill as you can get and still get things done ;)

Currently we're taking a small breather from RDO due to a lot of the bugs but there are members who play every day. We can't wait to all come back. Keep an eye on the recruitment thread for when we open up again :)

https://www.rdr2.org/forums/topic/5168-arthurs-angels-ps4/

A bunch of us are active on the forums here too - we don't just recruit and bail lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Kean_1 locked this topic