Twitch Prime benefits (refunds if you already have the items).

Dr_Wigglespank

I put in a ticket with R* support about not receiving the free copper still upgrade, and they sent a copy/paste reply, but it included this:

"If you claimed your Social Club x Twitch Prime benefits, you should see the Collector’s Bag and Polished Copper Still Upgrade available for free in-game 48 hours after claiming. If you already purchased either of these items, then you will receive a refund for the purchase within 48 hours."

As it was taking a long time to get a response to my ticket, I went ahead and bought the still, then asked for a refund. It did take a bit of back and forth with them, but they gave me a refund of $875 for the copper still. I had to press the issue of the refund for the collectors bag, but in the end, they did refund the 15 gold bars, as well.

I saw that the Twitch Prime offer is still available in todays update. You can sign up for a free month trial, claim the offer and if the refunds don't appear automatically, file a ticket.

Edited by Dr_Wigglespank

I am not seeing anything, so maybe it didn't post properly? 

I am not sure how long they take to get back these days but hopefully they do get back to you. I did a ticket a month ago for GTA V and they responded in 6 days I think.

18 minutes ago, RON said:

I am not seeing anything, so maybe it didn't post properly? 

I am not sure how long they take to get back these days but hopefully they do get back to you. I did a ticket a month ago for GTA V and they responded in 6 days I think.

The text somehow blended with the background when I added the quote. Looked fine with the darkmode extension I use.

Hopefully it's fixed now.

6 hours ago, Faelwolf said:

Took them 16 days to process my Twitch Prime rewards for RDR2O, and a ticket.  Still haven't received my $$ in GTA V from the last promotion.  RS just doesn't have their act together.

And this is the reason I haven't bothered doing this. I read about people having issues with it and didn't even bother. They can't even manage to get a Prime bonus working right with Twitch. Such a shame.