Does anybody say "good game" to the winner in a free roam event?

crh2018

Hey y'all,

Just curious if anyone gives their way of saying 'good game' through the mic or in chat.

I'll sometimes do that, especially if it was a close game and played the right way by the winner.  (ex: hogtie someone in a Master Archer even is not the right way since no points count for that).

My most recent 'good game' props to the winner after finishing a close 2nd was in a Salvage event by one collectible.  3rd place was 10 items behind, so me and the winner had a good one.

I usually have my mic on and try to say something to the winner (or to everyone else if I am the winner) at the end of a free roam mission or match.  I keep it light and encouraging.  Something like, "Great game dude, that was close match!"   If I lose, I sometimes say something to the effect of  "Don't matter if I win or lose, this is why I love racing!  Gg folks"

Edited by Phadez
  • Like 1

On 4/11/2020 at 5:27 PM, Phadez said:

I usually have my mic on and try to say something to the winner (or to everyone else if I am the winner) at the end of a free roam mission or match.  I keep it light and encouraging.  Something like, "Great game dude, that was close match!"   If I lose, I sometimes say something to the effect of  "Don't matter if I win or lose, this is why I love racing!  Gg folks"

Yeah, sometimes I'll around the range like "Nice bout!" on a free-for-all match or any free roam event that you actually have to fight with other players to win the event, or "Nice job keeping it clean!" (no sarcasm) on free roam events that fighting with other players is dirty play.

On 4/4/2020 at 11:27 AM, Kean_1 said:

I have everyone muted and/or only use party chat.   .....so I don't communicate with randoms in GTAVO or RDO.

I can see why, but I personally have my mic on out of habit from when RDO's official launch first came out with all the griefers were all out.  Haven't dealt with many griefers lately though.

On 4/4/2020 at 4:06 AM, SimonTemplar said:

I do but I expect we’re in the minority. That’s online life!

At least it's good to know that I'm not the only one giving credit after a good round.

• Like 1