when i went to look for the black and brown arabians, i couldn't find any. in one area there were horses but no arabians, and in the other area there were no horses at all. the question is, were the guides wrong or was it because i already had the white arabian?

had to buy my black arabian from the stable in st. denis because i couldnt find the wild one.

5 hours ago, harry747 said:

when i went to look for the black and brown arabians, i couldn't find any. in one area there were horses but no arabians, and in the other area there were no horses at all. the question is, were the guides wrong or was it because i already had the white arabian?

had to buy my black arabian from the stable in st. denis because i couldnt find the wild one.

Are you referring to our own guides here on this website?

• Like 1

Yeah, you guys need to be more clear and if it is the guides here, please provide more details as to what exactly you think is wrong with them please.  

Keep in mind that I haven't played the main campaign since around the time the RDO beta launched so personally, I won't be able to verify anything but if others can, let me know and I will forward to the owner / Admin if it seems there is an error.