Daily Challenges

Haven't been on since the update dropped.

Did these money grubbing ****** seriously cut the daily challenges payout by 50% AND streaks now reset after 28 days????

WTF ROCKSTAR!!!!   I don't understand why they feel it is necessary to continuously kick us in the nuts like this, yet constantly reward GTAO with new and amazing updates.  It's like they brought out RDR2O to push players to GTAO.

cus they did not earn any money from red, simple as that.

the dailys gold payout was so high that you never EVER needed to buy any gold to get the gold exlusive stuff when you got to the .40 nugget payout. Its like you run a bakery and you give away all the pastrys in your shop out for free every single day, that is how red was prior to this update.

while i dont like take2s greedy ideology, servers and devs dont work for free.

Edited by NF85
  • Like 1

Game will literally die off if they don't make any money from it.  Dailies were too easy and too lucrative for the business model to work.  I quite like the new setup (although to be fair I'm rich already), getting maps and cash rewards instead.  It is sort of liberating, not having to service that multi month streak.  I can take Christmas off without being sad about breaking my streak!!  It;s like a weight has been lifted.

well, game is nothing more then a testbed for gta, but at the same time it is one of its kind. wildwest games are super rare, and willl continue to be.

honestly, what you should be worried about is the dollar inflation. over 1000 for a single horse, and sadles in the 300+ range. the gta5o inflation has now made it to this game sadly. When we get home propertys i would be supprised if the cheapest wont be under 1000 with the moust expensive one in the 5-7000 range.

10 hours ago, NF85 said:

well, game is nothing more then a testbed for gta, but at the same time it is one of its kind. wildwest games are super rare, and willl continue to be.

honestly, what you should be worried about is the dollar inflation. over 1000 for a single horse, and sadles in the 300+ range. the gta5o inflation has now made it to this game sadly. When we get home propertys i would be supprised if the cheapest wont be under 1000 with the moust expensive one in the 5-7000 range.

datamining for player houses suggests they will be 900 GB down approximately & not even in the $$$ market