wanted dead or alive in the grizzlies

bobby hoops

25 minutes ago, bobby hoops said:

so i was scanning over my map and in grizzlies east it came up wanted dead or Alice but i have no bounties on me and its only saying it in one section 

15411001703825236524287372340684.jpg

You've went beyond bounties.  You are wanted dead, with only a chance for you being alive.  If caught by bounty hunters they will gun you down on sight.

3 minutes ago, YodaMan 3D said:

You've went beyond bounties.  You are wanted dead, with only a chance for you being alive.  If caught by bounty hunters they will gun you down on sight.

but i havent done anything to get a bounty to go beyond it and it only says it in in that one spot from the picture 

I seen it a couple of times, not in the Grizzles.  Both times bounty hunters showed up without warning and just started shooting at me.  Both times I was able to ride away and lose them.  Afterwards it would be gone.   You may travel up there and see what happens.

1 minute ago, YodaMan 3D said:

I seen it a couple of times, not in the Grizzles.  Both times bounty hunters showed up without warning and just started shooting at me.  Both times I was able to ride away and lose them.  Afterwards it would be gone.   You may travel up there and see what happens.

thanks yea i went there nothing happend while i was there i will just see what happens when im there next 

I saw the same thing.  .....don't know if it's still there but wasn't aware of what triggered it or if it was possibly just a glitch.  It's was only in one small area of the map that it popped up.  

You get a dead or alive status if you engage lawmen regardless.  .....but you can still pay off the bounty as I have.  In this case, it's not documented anywhere (record is clean).

Edited by Kean_1

yeah, just checked it again.  It is in one, very small area of the Grizzlies East area where the indicator shows up.  Really weird.  I might travel to that site just to see what's up.  I don't even know if there is anything of consequence in that specific area.  

• 3 weeks later...

Game glitch for Fort Wallace. Read what it says when hovering. I saw the same came here and read everything you guys said and looked again at my map. Then I realized Fort Wallace is red and when I hover it shows nothing, went back to spot it lists Fort Wallace. 

Hope that helps!

Edited by VoidedImage
  • Like 1

On 11/20/2018 at 10:31 PM, VoidedImage said:

Game glitch for Fort Wallace. Read what it says when hovering. I saw the same came here and read everything you guys said and looked again at my map. Then I realized Fort Wallace is red and when I hover it shows nothing, went back to spot it lists Fort Wallace. 

Hope that helps!

That might make sense.....