Jump to content

wanted dead or alive in the grizzlies


bobby hoops
 Share

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, bobby hoops said:

so i was scanning over my map and in grizzlies east it came up wanted dead or Alice but i have no bounties on me and its only saying it in one section 

15411001703825236524287372340684.jpg

You've went beyond bounties.  You are wanted dead, with only a chance for you being alive.  If caught by bounty hunters they will gun you down on sight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, YodaMan 3D said:

You've went beyond bounties.  You are wanted dead, with only a chance for you being alive.  If caught by bounty hunters they will gun you down on sight.

but i havent done anything to get a bounty to go beyond it and it only says it in in that one spot from the picture 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I seen it a couple of times, not in the Grizzles.  Both times bounty hunters showed up without warning and just started shooting at me.  Both times I was able to ride away and lose them.  Afterwards it would be gone.   You may travel up there and see what happens.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, YodaMan 3D said:

I seen it a couple of times, not in the Grizzles.  Both times bounty hunters showed up without warning and just started shooting at me.  Both times I was able to ride away and lose them.  Afterwards it would be gone.   You may travel up there and see what happens.

 

thanks yea i went there nothing happend while i was there i will just see what happens when im there next 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw the same thing.  .....don't know if it's still there but wasn't aware of what triggered it or if it was possibly just a glitch.  It's was only in one small area of the map that it popped up.  

You get a dead or alive status if you engage lawmen regardless.  .....but you can still pay off the bounty as I have.  In this case, it's not documented anywhere (record is clean).

Edited by Kean_1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

yeah, just checked it again.  It is in one, very small area of the Grizzlies East area where the indicator shows up.  Really weird.  I might travel to that site just to see what's up.  I don't even know if there is anything of consequence in that specific area.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Game glitch for Fort Wallace. Read what it says when hovering. I saw the same came here and read everything you guys said and looked again at my map. Then I realized Fort Wallace is red and when I hover it shows nothing, went back to spot it lists Fort Wallace. 

 

Hope that helps!

Edited by VoidedImage
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/20/2018 at 10:31 PM, VoidedImage said:

Game glitch for Fort Wallace. Read what it says when hovering. I saw the same came here and read everything you guys said and looked again at my map. Then I realized Fort Wallace is red and when I hover it shows nothing, went back to spot it lists Fort Wallace. 

 

Hope that helps!

That might make sense.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...