Jump to content

Fathers day...


jACKx
 Share

Recommended Posts

It is about 3 weeks away and I have no clue what to get my dad. What are you guys getting your dads??

With mine, he works all the time so in his pass time/down time he is watching movies on Netflix. When he is not doing that he is doing some kind of work around the house. Over the last 5 years I have exhausted all ideas for gifts. Between father's day and his birthday... I have NO CLUE what to get!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess I have it easy... My dad walked out on me and my mom when I was 14. Know what I do for father's day? Me and my mom go out to eat and celebrate him being a scumbag. lol We have done this since I was 15. She has since remarried and I do like my step dad but he knows that he won't get gifts from me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmm... Well I am getting my dad a knife set. He was an avid hunter when he was younger so he has a collection of guns and knives. He still collects them. 

Maybe get him something he can collect or has already started collecting? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2017 at 8:19 PM, elmZ said:

Hmm... Well I am getting my dad a knife set. He was an avid hunter when he was younger so he has a collection of guns and knives. He still collects them. 

Maybe get him something he can collect or has already started collecting? 

Do this. I always do this with people when I am not sure and it is a win-win.

Find something you collects or you can see him collecting and get that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/1/2017 at 0:41 AM, jACKx said:

It is about 3 weeks away and I have no clue what to get my dad. What are you guys getting your dads??

With mine, he works all the time so in his pass time/down time he is watching movies on Netflix. When he is not doing that he is doing some kind of work around the house. Over the last 5 years I have exhausted all ideas for gifts. Between father's day and his birthday... I have NO CLUE what to get!!

Why not just ask him or ask your mom? I mean that is what I do. I know it means there is no surprise then but at least you know they will like what you are getting them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2017 at 4:59 PM, riptide87 said:

Why not just ask him or ask your mom? I mean that is what I do. I know it means there is no surprise then but at least you know they will like what you are getting them. 

Yeah I did end up doing that... I kept asking her still she gave me one of her ideas. lol I am getting him this log splitter thing. Found one on sale. Going to pick it up tomorrow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...