Competitive show down mode please.

JimmyDaniels

Last hog standing?  Lasso's only, everyone tries to hogtie each other, last one standing wins.  More of a novelty game mode when you want to just mess around.

13 minutes ago, JimmyDaniels said:

Blips only appear when a person shoots.

I feel they should also appear if the player who belongs to said blip has been spotted, and only for as long as they're in someone's LoS, or possibly even a second or two as a faded blip afterwards, as a last known position thing.

• Like 2

Yea, two different melee modes would be good, one with weapons, one using fists only. They have counters and blocks in already, so it shouldn't be hard.

A bar brawl mode would be fun too.. Inside a saloon, maybe cycle through a few of them for a different layout each time. Start with nothing, but pick up chairs or bottles. Maybe make them all one time use but they do like 40% damage of the players health. People getting thrown out a window are out of the match no matter their health. Something along those lines would definitely be my go to brawl mode if it gets put in

Edited by KRooKeD KRoW
  • Like 1

Competitive is different then PvP to me.  So my suggestions are rodeo or olympic like.

What about breaking horses or Bronco riding.

Hunting, different classes for different weapons.   Freeaim skeet style, where birds fly out .

Fishing.   

Now if you talk PvP, what about a Hide Out Defense, where you see how long a Posse or gang can defend a fort or ranch or camp of some short, then reverse and see how the other camp does.

• Like 2

Ah, competitive in the sense like horse races, gotcha.  Misread that I guess.

Hunting and fishing competitions should definitely be in there.  Whoever brings the pelt worth the most for hunting, biggest fish for fishing.  Have to use a specific weapon, or bait, for both of them.  Dynamite only fishing would be fun. That was one thing I liked in GTA that never got any traction was the animal hunting (I think it was only in story mode, and there wasn't much to it).

Maybe some bandit ones, 5 minutes to steal/rob the most cash. Who has the highest bounty without dying or getting caught. Maybe a horse/wagon fencing competition, make the most money from stolen horses/wagons.

I'm sure there will be wagon races already, maybe rowboat/canoe races for a change of pace. Not sure how many people would want foot races, but those could be done easily as well.

This ones PvP, but also somewhat competitive. Maybe a bare-knuckle tournament style brawl.  1v1, 8 players, spectate while 2 people duke it out for like 30 sec, 1 min tops.

• Like 1