Framed for Murder ( Troll...trolling)

madfretter

On 12/7/2018 at 8:13 AM, madfretter said:

The game lets you put animals,pelts on other peoples horses and also bodies. I had a troll who was particularly annoying ... So  I followed him to Valentine,  I quietly stabbed someone and put the body on his horse while he was in the gunsmith.  I then shot a few rounds in the air to get people to notice the area. He came out to find himself wanted for murder, tons of witnesses and a full on  assault by the law. 

Goes into valentine to get medicine for his sick wife

*gets stabbed*

• Haha 2

I  think what made it work for me is that he was in the shop for a while and didn't notice the wanted logo... Unless the game doesn't let you know if you are wanted when you are in a store.   I did this again, but this time I walked his horse behind the building since there was way too many witnesses that would have seen me carrying the body.

On 12/8/2018 at 7:27 PM, VampireKrush said:

I had no idea you could do stuff like this. If you have any other creative ideas or things you have done to tame the trolls please share. I want to give this a go myself. I will try it in the same place first and see if it works out the same way for me.

Here's another one,they'll need to be occupied in a store also..... If you can mount their horse, take it and ride it across the map way out of their whistle range, like up north. There's a spot near where the White Arabian spawns that is a fatal funnel. I move their horse there, sit at the end, crouched so they can't see me and  snipe them when they come for the horse.