Camp Ledger

phil195758

Yes there is, next to Pearson’s stall. It’s possible that you need to run a story mission or two to make it appear. 

I never stock up on ammo at camp any more, I get more than enough looting bodies. I also buy huge amounts of special ammo at gun shops, but then I have a stack of cash after treasure hunts...

I made it to that Chapter a few days ago. I was wondering that too. I've noticed that ...

Spoiler

my camp seems to be missing the usual things it had at the prior camp location. Such as the ledge. I did find what looks like the cast box. But it now looks busted open. I assumed this was intended as the arc of the story seems to suggest things are going south for Arthur and company. I did peak on a site to see how many chapters are in the game. But I censored myself as to how many missions there are in each one. Please no spoilers beyond this point for me. 

2 minutes ago, BropolloCreed79 said:

Or, you could take your time and stay on Chapter 3.

Just don't make the mistake of stocking up on everything like I did. Focus on the extra stuff (challenges, stranger missions, special items, etc) but don't worry about money or anything.

I wanted to get through the missions before I started forgetting what was going on. Once I got back to them, I couldn't stop lol

I'll do another play through soon enough, I only have a few more things to wrap up. I'm at 92.3% total completion.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Truth said:

I'm at 92.3% total completion.

I'm right at 50%, but have limited opportunities as the moment.  Once things settle down in a few weeks, I'll get back into it, but for now, I'm just making my way through items on the completion checklist and knocking out challenges (really starting to hate cardinals).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BropolloCreed79 said:

I'm just making my way through items on the completion checklist and knocking out challenges (really starting to hate cardinals).

I'm not looking forward to those gambler challenges... I think the exotics are also going to be a pain in the ass.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BropolloCreed79 said:

I'm right at 50%, but have limited opportunities as the moment.  Once things settle down in a few weeks, I'll get back into it, but for now, I'm just making my way through items on the completion checklist and knocking out challenges (really starting to hate cardinals).

I am on 98 % or something like that on my main save but I have not rushed the game in any way. I guess having MS(not the company) and not being able to work 100% of the time for once is an advantage as it gives me more time with my hobbies and my family. This game should be enjoyed slowly in my opinion but I have to admit that I somewhat rushed chapter six because I was too curious about the main story. During my second play through I took it way slower and enjoyed it way more. 

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

I'm not looking forward to those gambler challenges... I think the exotics are also going to be a pain in the ass.

The challenges are in my opinion the only part of the game that in some cases can be... boring. It is one of the very few designer flaws in this game imho as they could have been more enjoyable and also the rewards could have been cooler.

• Like 1