Jump to content
  • 0

Posse VS Posse?


MARKYxTEE
 Share

Question

I cant find an easy way to fight Posse VS Posse other than in freemode, which isnt a constructed way to battle imo. 

I was hoping id missed something?

I can see you can offer Feuds, either 1 vs 1 or in a Posse but I cant find a way to enter into Posse battles with other Posses?

Also in the series showdowns the game doesnt always keep my Posse together and you cant choose to enter into team only games.

I guess a future update may bring these options, in the meantime has anyone found something that i have missed?

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 12/31/2018 at 5:00 AM, MARKYxTEE said:

I cant find an easy way to fight Posse VS Posse other than in freemode, which isnt a constructed way to battle imo. 

I was hoping id missed something?

I can see you can offer Feuds, either 1 vs 1 or in a Posse but I cant find a way to enter into Posse battles with other Posses?

Also in the series showdowns the game doesnt always keep my Posse together and you cant choose to enter into team only games.

I guess a future update may bring these options, in the meantime has anyone found something that i have missed?

Thanks!

I am not aware of the option yet. I am guessing there will be one soon. They just have to work out the kinks first before they give us more stuff to test.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 2/14/2019 at 9:02 AM, Major Dammidge said:

With your fellow Posse members, simply gun-down a posse leader ;) and then once you are charged with murder you can gun down all the responding lawmen for even more XP

That is a fun little game I have played with my group a few times. Sometimes it can be great other times, it can just be annoying. We attacked another posse once and they all scattered like roaches. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 2/14/2019 at 8:02 AM, Major Dammidge said:

, simply gun-down a posse leader 

This was a really terrible response from me and I apologize. What I suggested makes you a griefer. What I meant was, ride your horse right by a posse with your posse members in range for a quick and armed response. Don't even taught them just simply ride by

...   I do not advocate, condone or like Griefers

 

Edited by Major Dammidge
Bollixed
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, Major Dammidge said:

This was a really terrible response from me and I apologize. What I suggested makes you a griefer. What I meant was, ride your horse right by a posse with your posse members in range for a quick and armed response. Don't even taught them just simply ride by

...   I do not advocate, condone or like Griefers

 

I don't have a problem with getting killed this way.  Part of the game.  The way I see it, if I ride into someone else's territory or they ride into mine...everything is fair game.  You have to be radar aware in this game.  

In my opinion, what you've described above is not griefiing.  A griefer kills the first time and then continues to hunt you down over and over again regardless of your desire to engage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, Xped said:

I don't have a problem with getting killed this way.  Part of the game.  The way I see it, if I ride into someone else's territory or they ride into mine...everything is fair game.  You have to be radar aware in this game.  

In my opinion, what you've described above is not griefiing.  A griefer kills the first time and then continues to hunt you down over and over again regardless of your desire to engage.

Just to add, I generally will not fire the first shot.  But, I do have an itchy finger and a mistrust of anyone close to me! 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...