Wnated ded or alaif

LastUnicorn

At start of the game I am wanted Dead or Alive in Blackwater I assume that further on in the game that will come to pass so I wonder will committing any extra crimes in that area will wash away automatically with Dead or Alive bounty or will I have to pay extra for everything I do anyways ?

Thanks for answers <3

And no spoilers please iam only in CHapter 2 :PP

Pit <3

@LastUnicorn if you can manage to avoid the neverending waves of bounty hunters that spawn as soon as you cross the border.

There are other places (like Van Horn) where you won't get a bounty. The whole town will attack you, but you don't have to worry about a bounty when you kill them all (just the hit to your honor).

• Thanks 1

On 1/1/2019 at 3:47 AM, LastUnicorn said:

At start of the game I am wanted Dead or Alive in Blackwater I assume that further on in the game that will come to pass so I wonder will committing any extra crimes in that area will wash away automatically with Dead or Alive bounty or will I have to pay extra for everything I do anyways ?

Thanks for answers ❤️

And no spoilers please iam only in CHapter 2 :PP

Pit ❤️

Blackwater is in West Elizabeth,  Getting bounty there doesn't change the wanted status in blackwater, you're wanted dead or alive regardless.

I had the idea if i could ride through the country near Blackwater and get into New Austin i wouldn't be wanted anymore,  but no, you're Wanted Dead or Alive there also.

On 1/1/2019 at 10:54 AM, LastUnicorn said:

Oh that's great to know thank you :) So far I had no problem with BH's out there, I just wanted to go and have some fun being evil without getting to pay hundreths of dollars bounty afterwards ;ppp

You've been able to ride into Blackwater with no problems from bounty hunters?

9 hours ago, Qu3ster said:

Can I ask what all the locations are where the law doesn't interfere? I was only aware of three of them but apparently, there is more than that. 

Just 3 that i know of.   Van Horn, Butcher Creek, and my mind went blank of the place in New Austin.

7 hours ago, LastUnicorn said:

Oh it looks like any crime commited in blackwater is added to the whole west elizabeth state anyways so it wont work 😜 Thanks for answers anyways lads :0

If you let the lay/bounty hunters chase you into west Elizabeth... Make sure they're all dead before you cross the border.