Are coins a thing?

Foxtrot

Question

On my previous play through, I found a few coins at the bottom of a well. On this play through, I found a coin in a train carriage. 

Since the vast majority of the cash we find is in bill form (looting dollars and cents doesn’t really count here), is there any significance to the coins? I know in some other games, picking up random coins is a thing.

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

On my previous play through, I found a few coins at the bottom of a well. On this play through, I found a coin in a train carriage. 

Since the vast majority of the cash we find is in bill form (looting dollars and cents doesn’t really count here), is there any significance to the coins? I know in some other games, picking up random coins is a thing.

They're just loot, sell them to the fence if i recall correctly.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, CowBoii said:

Just pointless loot like mentioned. I never understood the point but I guess they are viewed as small bits of gold. 

Is this like a legit thing? They are just used like smaller bits of gold so have no purpose? I don't get putting stuff like this in a game. Maybe for filler? 

3 hours ago, VICKSUN said:

Is this like a legit thing? They are just used like smaller bits of gold so have no purpose? I don't get putting stuff like this in a game. Maybe for filler? 

Nope we just made it all up 😋 coins are junk loot, like the belt buckles and crap