Could this be the week?

McLawDiz

So, i am ofcourse still playing RDO, and everyday the famous "Glitchers" makes new updates about exploits and so. 

Quite frankly getting tired of massive Sain Denis invasions, cause of the XP glitch, both down the railroads (Or under) and the staircase cop killings.

I think ofcourse Rockstar is aware, but they seem to keep quit so far. 

The potential in this game is HUGE, if they want to adresse the things the community asks for, to make it a total experience. ALSO adding the small things.

Almost everything you can do in the single player should be added in online.. Right now i would LOVE my damn bath, brothel and gambling added. its possible with the online money, and NOT the Goldbar options!

So, could there be (finally) our first content update this week? - Combined with the Griefing matter? 

• Like 2

I think some people are hoping this Friday but why they think that, I don't know. So I'm gonna wake up Friday with a smidge of hope too.
If they make online as rich, vibrant, surprising and occasionally wierd as it was in storymode then I'll defo be buying gold by the ton.

• Like 1

It's funny, but I somehow get the sense that they already have additional content planned for the rollout or "Gold" version of RDO, and that the beta was more to test the servers and economy.

There's no way what we've been exposed do should be representative of the final product, apart from performance and mechanics (alleged anti-griefing measures aside), which makes it very difficult for me, personally, to invest too much into the Beta without definitive or declarative statements by R* as to what the "go live" date is for "Gold" and a specific list of impending/planned changes and actions for said "go live" event.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BropolloCreed79 said:

It's funny, but I somehow get the sense that they already have additional content planned for the rollout or "Gold" version of RDO, and that the beta was more to test the servers and economy.

There's no way what we've been exposed do should be representative of the final product, apart from performance and mechanics (alleged anti-griefing measures aside), which makes it very difficult for me, personally, to invest too much into the Beta without definitive or declarative statements by R* as to what the "go live" date is for "Gold" and a specific list of impending/planned changes and actions for said "go live" event.

I totaly agree.. I also had the feeling, that they used the beta, to correct the server and eco problem. 

Now that they proberly have a solution for it, i think it will be near the end of the beta, and the full edition goes live, with a TON of updates.. Infact, that would be a super cool way to do it, instead of small minor updates coming one time at a month. 

Would be a cool move by Rockstar. Its a GREAT game, and the game has so much potential. Who knows, their devs might even sit and laugh a bit about people complaining about lacking of content, if they know WHAT is coming! :D 

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they have components ready to add to RDO already.  Along with the economy and the stability, I'm sure balancing was a part of what they wanted to get right in the foundation of the game first before introducing new elements.  I tend to think things will come in stages though as to not cause more issues than they can deal with at one time.

I have no doubt that they have a lot planned to go into RDO but as to when, no one knows yet.  R* has a way of announcing things at the 11th hour though so stay tuned.

I would also encourage folks to continue providing their feedback to them to help try to make the game better.  Make your voice heard with any suggestions, complaints, bug reports, etc.:

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/online/feedback?step=addb2b0b