Mindless twaddle. What rank are you?

dredd1961

Question

11 answers to this question

54 right now, have been grinding stranger missions non-stop (as monotonous as it is) with the Missouri Fox-Trotter (at rank 58) as my goal since i was rank 32.

Super excited that I've only got 4 Ranks to go, then it's another grind for the Arabian (at rank 66 & 70) and the last stretch to get the Leather Duster (at rank 96).

I really don't know if I'd play the game after I get those things because Online just seems empty in terms of things to do, most events and mission just seem like a constant grind toward rank unlocks. I mean i enjoy hunting a lot but then you can do that in Story mode too. Here's hoping that they release more content for online this year (and maybe, just maybe, single player DLC?).

On 1/10/2019 at 2:10 PM, ItsTreesAndDen said:

54 right now, have been grinding stranger missions non-stop (as monotonous as it is) with the Missouri Fox-Trotter (at rank 58) as my goal since i was rank 32.

Super excited that I've only got 4 Ranks to go, then it's another grind for the Arabian (at rank 66 & 70) and the last stretch to get the Leather Duster (at rank 96).

I really don't know if I'd play the game after I get those things because Online just seems empty in terms of things to do, most events and mission just seem like a constant grind toward rank unlocks. I mean i enjoy hunting a lot but then you can do that in Story mode too. Here's hoping that they release more content for online this year (and maybe, just maybe, single player DLC?).

Yeah I know the pain you are going through. I am now struggling to keep playing online. You are right there is nothing to do except keep grinding to get the higher rankings.  

On 1/10/2019 at 2:40 PM, Major Dammidge said:

I'm legal. Just turned.  21

[whining: ]  I  just want a better horse, better ammo and one stinking fishing lure. 

Keep going you will get there. Remember the saddle and stirrups are key to the performance of your horse. I have a friend who rides a shire horse. The damn thing runs like the wind. Because of his loadout. 

2 hours ago, Hazed0NE said:

I haven't been playing much lately, I think I was last at 26. I am just afraid to keep ranking and Rockstar deciding to pull the plug on us and restarting everything :( 

So far RS have said they would not restart players accounts after the beta ends. But yes you never know. However if they did I imagine the uproar from players would be huge. This "beta" is now in it's 48th day. A lot of players have got to high ranks.  

Edited by dredd1961

13 hours ago, Harlock1796 said:

49.  My grinding goal was the grey Nokota with the black face at rank 48.

I'm happy, now (pending that pretty grey fox trotter)

Lol that was my goal then I saw I could have my fav horse a Turkaman at 58 then the Gold Turkaman at 60. Then it was the black Arabian at 70.