Chapter 1. Pat horse.

andy_sheltrum

Question

In the first chapter you have to search the barn and collect the horse but frustratingly I can not pat the horse. I have tried every angle possible and reloaded the game many times. I guess there is a glitch in the software, how have people got around this??? Please someone help before I throw this game out the window and boycott Rockstar.

Many Thanks.

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, andy_sheltrum said:

In the first chapter you have to search the barn and collect the horse but frustratingly I can not pat the horse. I have tried every angle possible and reloaded the game many times. I guess there is a glitch in the software, how have people got around this??? Please someone help before I throw this game out the window and boycott Rockstar.

Many Thanks.

Terrain affects this, make sure there's nothing too close to the front of the horse, and that the ground is flat, no debris in the way.  If i remember right i had to lead mine away a little bit then pat it.

Edited by Kormath
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, andy_sheltrum said:

Many Thanks.

Are you supposed to Pat it, or ride it?