Shooting birds from a moving train?

LastUnicorn

Question

9 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, LastUnicorn said:

I am trying to get sharpshooter challange done but everytime I pull a gun out on a train everyone think its a robbery XDD Does anyone have an idea how to go about it ?

Get on the train at emerald station ride on top as it goes south, wait for a large flock of geese or ducks.  

20 minutes ago, Whitman1965 said:

Partner up. We got a train with nobody on it then took turns killing animals till we were done and knocked out the travel achievement too.

You can't partner up in story mode...

Edit: Damn @Kormath, 2 posts in a row you got out just before me lmfao

Edited by Truth

If you can’t get enough birds killed before the guards attack you and the train stops, you can always drive the train up to speed up and jump onto the coal pile in the car right behind the engine and shoot, at any birds flying nearby and if you slow down before you shoot enough birds repeat until you get your 5 birds, I found 2 areas that work best, the swampy area north of saint denis and the bard’s crossing bridge, usually a ton of birds fly off from the bridge when the train comes

I took one out and when we got to my stop I just waited, and eventually it took off again while I was still on it, so I stopped it on the bridge so nobody could get off and cops couldnt get to us, now I wasnt doing that challenge at the time, I was doing something else, but the idea is you can take control of the train and just look out for flocks of birds, stopping in a tunnel north of Annesburg or on any bridge will help your escape.