Poorly Horse

Mark4407

Whenever i get my Fox trotter out the stables its poorly IE cores empty head touching floor and front legs spread wide i feed up and again during game whenever it goes out of sight and i whistle it, back it come in this poor state, I make sure its well fed and whenever i close game or change horse i make sure its cores are full but nothing stops this

It only happens on this horse none of my others suffer this 

Any idea

1 hour ago, BurbonChaser said:

Mine is not malnourished but his cores are depleting super fast. I feed mine quite often and has not gotten overweight.

Ive played 2 real hours and fed it 16 portions hay 10 apples and 10 carrots in game its cores are full But go into any cut scene and it comes back extremely poorly both cores red head touching floor and front legs spread wide 

Edited by Mark4407

20 hours ago, RED_DEADMAN said:

This happens to me also but with all horses ive not been using for w while. I guess the stables don't feed your horses even though they charge to money every 15 minutes for horse care. BS

Ive tried everything even killing horse to see if that sorts out the bug My White Arabian is now suffering the exact same issues 

On 1/14/2019 at 7:33 AM, Mark4407 said:

Whenever i get my Fox trotter out the stables its poorly IE cores empty head touching floor and front legs spread wide i feed up and again during game whenever it goes out of sight and i whistle it, back it come in this poor state, I make sure its well fed and whenever i close game or change horse i make sure its cores are full but nothing stops this

It only happens on this horse none of my others suffer this 

Any idea

I have the same issue. I filled out a ticket with R* and actually chatted with a rep on Friday. Apparently it is some kind of bug . It effects some players like me whenever they buy a new horse . I also have the issue of my horse constantly going back to Level 1 bonding. What seems to fix it is to either have your horse "flee" or going into a  stable.  R* is aware of the issue but didn't give a time table when it would be fixed. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Savage_Reaper said:

I have the same issue. I filled out a ticket with R* and actually chatted with a rep on Friday. Apparently it is some kind of bug . It effects some players like me whenever they buy a new horse . I also have the issue of my horse constantly going back to Level 1 bonding. What seems to fix it is to either have your horse "flee" or going into a  stable.  R* is aware of the issue but didn't give a time table when it would be fixed. 

That bonding level bug affects most players ive spoken to< yes making it "flee" resovles the issue for the lobby your in There is no quick fix or any fix on the poorly horses, Of which ive met a player online today with the Tiger striped mustang who suffers it as well 

3 minutes ago, Mark4407 said:

That bonding level bug affects most players ive spoken to< yes making it "flee" resovles the issue for the lobby your in There is no quick fix or any fix on the poorly horses, Of which ive met a player online today with the Tiger striped mustang who suffers it as well 

No. Every horse I have bought is on the brink of death. I just looked at my two back up horses, and all their core are red. Hope is gets fixed soon. I'm the only one in my posse that is effected by this. They thought I was crazy until we ran into another player this weekend that is experiencing the same thing. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Savage_Reaper said:

No. Every horse I have bought is on the brink of death. I just looked at my two back up horses, and all their core are red. Hope is gets fixed soon. I'm the only one in my posse that is effected by this. They thought I was crazy until we ran into another player this weekend that is experiencing the same thing. 

You need send ticket to Rockstar, the more we send the better the chance of it being put right