SPOILERS What can I still do after beating the game

LastUnicorn

Question

So Arthur is dead and now I am playing as Jhone but I see the sidequests dissapeared 😜 Do I have to finish them all before completeing chapter 6 ? If so, what other contet do I have to wrap up before that ? And is there any side stuff to do for Jhon after completing the epilogue ?

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, LastUnicorn said:

So Arthur is dead and now I am playing as Jhone but I see the sidequests dissapeared 😜 Do I have to finish them all before completeing chapter 6 ? If so, what other contet do I have to wrap up before that ? And is there any side stuff to do for Jhon after completing the epilogue ?

I don't think any side missions popped up in the epilogue. Side stuff is detailed in the "total completion" section of your progress.

1 hour ago, DaveSpeek said:

As mentioned, you can do some of the side missions and work to get yourself to 100% completion. I saved a lot of this for after I finished the story just so I had more to do.

SmArt move.  I'm actively pushing to finish as much as I can before the endgame because my window is shrinking.

11 hours ago, BropolloCreed79 said:

SmArt move.  I'm actively pushing to finish as much as I can before the endgame because my window is shrinking.

same.  I'm finding that i'm not really up for a 2nd play through.  I just started chapter 6 and have everything completed except challenges and such that require access to New Austin (Legendary fish/animals, bones, etc).  I'll get the 100% and call it good, maybe go back in a while and play it again but not right away.  3-5 hours a night almost every night since release and now i'm finding it hard to return to, to finish the game.

• Like 1