Am I The Only One Seeing A Lack Of NPC's In Towns?

KylesDad7

Playing last night and in Saint Denis, Valentine, and Rhodes; Literally not a single NPC. All ghost towns. Also, it's not like other players were running around in killing sprees, as there were also no corpses. Just entire empty towns.

I haven't had that happen since beta launched, tho there were tons of player's horses standing around instead back then. I'm seeing people report that NPCs, wagons, animals, etc. occasionally wont spawn for them still. Seems like that should be a priority bug for R* to fix. I'm sure they're well aware of it, but more people reporting through official channels could only help, even if marginally

Edited by KRooKeD KRoW

I haven't noticed anything in regard to missing or fewer NPCs or even animals for that matter.  .....but as Krow mentioned, I have heard other complain about it. Perhaps not relevant but I'm on PS4. 

I would certainly make R* aware of your issues though (if you haven't already):

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/online/feedback?step=f2e50892

14 hours ago, KylesDad7 said:

Playing last night and in Saint Denis, Valentine, and Rhodes; Literally not a single NPC. All ghost towns. Also, it's not like other players were running around in killing sprees, as there were also no corpses. Just entire empty towns.

Def haven't seen that. Was the reset of the lobby in other towns?