Bored

Poggy

No harm in stepping away between updates.  I may do the same at some point.  I'm currently playing 2 additional games as it is anyhow and more are coming.  ....but I'll likely still be diving into RDO.  Hell, I still play GTA from time to time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Poggy said:

Needs new content.  Soon.

I feel ya bro ! A bunch of us are just grinding to get our 💰 as high as we can while still in beta. A good posse will make things to do for entertainment.  Fishing tournaments posse races , fight club and such.  Posse up my fellow outlaw. 

Yep your right ,get totally bored at this online game. Almost rank 70 only by doing the sidemissions,hideouts,fishing and hunting. That showdown and Gunrush and dont care about that because i'm no pvp player. Most off my frends have stopt the game already because it's borring. Doing stuff over and over again is just BS. R* need to fix most off the online crap and put in new pve contents. I think before they get things fix and ad new gamecontents most people have stopt the game and maybe never coming back. R* shoots them self in there foot like this. 

It's a shame R* failt again.