Jump to content

Seek Fresh Talent for XBox Posse


Major Dammidge
 Share

Recommended Posts

"ACES 'n EIGHTS" Success with fun achieving it.  Ready to show you the ropes and help you level-up.  I live in the U.S. Central Time Zone. All you need is a working headset and a commitment to be worthy of the Posse name!

There are plenty of spots for Stoners Slackers and Griefers: this isn't one of them. 

 Get cocked, locked and ready to rock as we said in the Army.  

Gamertag: The Grey Hare

 

 

 

 

s-f9f8ed6950d7642426ed2dd7e2869cea07f34bc0.jpg

Edited by Major Dammidge
Addional comment
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Major Dammidge said:

Well @YodaMan 3D you got a taste of how the Aces & Eights Posse rolls-- having fun, hunting, fishing, kicking butt and taking names. Were @BurbonChaser and I exaggerating or did we deliver!?? 

Well, seeing how you brought it up.  It really kind of sucked.  We only got two runs in before real life kicked in and we had to go deal with that.  

To be serous though, it was a good time and have always enjoyed rolling with you and it was cool to hang out with @Major Dammidge and @BurbonChaser.  Looking forward to doing it again.  

 

Edited by YodaMan 3D
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, YodaMan 3D said:

 kind of sucked.  We only got two runs in before real life kicked in and we had to go deal with that.  

@Major Dammidge@BurbonChaser

Agree: There may be another occasion I need to take meds and lie down.... Saturday afternoon I got home from 4 nights and 5 days in intensive care 100 miles from home-- a heart procedure that nearly cost me my life twice in a 45 minute span.

We gave you the opportunity to shoot every single enemy on the mission, you scored more on the mission than you ever have before and levelled up, and experienced how effective a tactical plan can be in a posse with structure and rules.  Just like Marines and sardines, Aces & Eights ain't for everybody.... 

 

Edited by Major Dammidge
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Major Dammidge said:

Agree: There may be another occasion I need to take meds and lie down.... Saturday afternoon I got home from 4 nights and 5 days in intensive care 100 miles from home-- a heart procedure that nearly cost me my life twice in a 45 minute span.

We gave you the opportunity to shoot every single enemy on the mission, you scored more on the mission than you ever have before and levelled up, and experienced how effective a tactical plan can be in a posse with structure and rules.  Just like Marines and sardines, Aces & Eights ain't for everybody.... 

 

Hopefully you are on the mend and the next time all of us will have time to play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, distilledgary said:

I'd be interested In playing with you guys. New to RDR2 Online, finished the story and I figured the best way to play online would be with a posse like this. 

Gamertag is distilledgary.

Unfortunately I don't own a mic.

I recommend that you just be quiet then.  ;)  hehehehe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@distilledgary we, @BurbonChaser  and I can help you level up 10 times easier then other people out there grindin. We have fun, hunt and fish. Add WehTuFat  my active gamertag as a friend. Mic isn't a big deal because you will hear the Posse chat through any regular headphones or your TV. The Posse is mine in name only however Burbon is the brains behind the brawn, teaching me a crap ton about the ins-and-outs of RDR. We sure could have used one more gun yesterday when a level 175 leading a three-man posse attacked us while fishing. They might have gotten a meal but we got a sandwich LOL getting our own headshots in Etc

 

Edited by Major Dammidge
Misspell
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey there. I'm on uk time, but a night owl (typically on from about 10.30pm to 1.30am gmt) so I might cross over with some of your  game time.

I'll do my best to hook up with you - I already have plenty of green clothes,  so it's obviously meant to be! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Harlock1796 said:

Hey there. I'm on uk time, but a night owl (typically on from about 10.30pm to 1.30am gmt) so I might cross over with some of your  game time.

I'll do my best to hook up with you - I already have plenty of green clothes,  so it's obviously meant to be! 

If you check his out the Posse section, Major runs the Regulators.  There is a long list of us in there that you should be able to find at least one of us on.  

 

Edited by Kean_1
(Added a link for you. Hope you don't mind Yoda. -Kean)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Harlock1796 said:

I'll do my best to hook up with you 

I have been sporting a green vest but don't worry about the green just yet. I will add you as a friend and look forward you riding with us.

Sendingout a huge shout out to Aces & Eights'  newest member @distilledgary who cashed-in BIGTIME and leveled up riding with @BurbonChaser and me today. Good to have you aboard cowboy 🤠

s-f9f8ed6950d7642426ed2dd7e2869cea07f34bc0.jpg

Edited by Major Dammidge
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, YodaMan 3D said:

If you check his out the Posse section, Major runs the Regulators.  There is a long list of us in there that you should be able to find at least one of us on.  

 

"Major runs the Regulators."

Correction: WehTuFat (Major Dammidge here) created Aces & Eights

Edited by Major Dammidge
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Major Dammidge said:

Note:: this posse is--and runs--as advertised. Two members were recently kicked for recklessly endangering a posse member. Think of it as a football player running off the field at the snap of the ball, going up through the stands to get a hot dog and beer. 

But what if it's really good hotdog and beer? ;)

All joking aside, what did they do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i enjoy being a lone wolf. i watched a posse yesterday in freeroam because i recognised names and recalled this HONOURABLE POSSE recruiting. i watched them grief players constantly. going 3 on 1. lvls over 100 griefing lvl 8 etc. i aþacked them and got abusive messages for using free aim and using exploding rounds......anyway my point is i distrust posses. they turn in to griefers. if i ever found myself with a posse surrounding one player i would leave in disgust.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@danjou I revisited a character I created at beta release, Level 6. At level eight, I've began getting griefed byriders in the 50s 60s 70s and 100+ levels. It's nothing more than online bullying and I surmised the problem will not get better unless I report every single one of them. Shooting me once, okay. But when I respawn and I get the same shooter and his buddies again and again, not acceptable. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Major Dammidge said:

@danjou I revisited a character I created at beta release, Level 6. At level eight, I've began getting griefed byriders in the 50s 60s 70s and 100+ levels. It's nothing more than online bullying and I surmised the problem will not get better unless I report every single one of them. Shooting me once, okay. But when I respawn and I get the same shooter and his buddies again and again, not acceptable. 

 

i agree. i only attack if left with no choice. i am too busy hunting and farming hideouts for maps. been encountering a lot of griefers recently.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/10/2019 at 10:28 PM, distilledgary said:

....enjoying a good game every time. 🤠

I know of no other team who can rock a story mission for 997 points per member PLUS xp for marksmanship. 

You bought into the philosophy and practices since you joined as a Level 4, have risen 19 levels, and are sparkling example of the kind of player @BurbonChaser and I like to ride with. Esprit de Corps: Loyalty to, pride in, and enthusiasm for a unit as shown by its members! You have more than earned your green bandana. 

Edited by Major Dammidge
Misspell
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Kean_1 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...