Hi-Level + Bored? Become a Griefers griefer!

Major Dammidge

Question

Level 110 guy with five riders in his posse attacked me again and again and again; they spread out and every time I spawned my head got blown off before I could even get my bearings. Forced lrave the server but reportedevery one of them. Posses dedicated to griefing are the new thing. 

THE GRIEFER'S GRIEFER-- you are level 100 or higher and bored with the game. (1) Hang some dead livestock on your saddle and ride near the butchers. you can come back to life again and again to kill all the Griefers and griefer gangs who will be attacking you. (2) form a posse and do the same thing, that is, intentionally go traipsing where you know the Griefers are lurking and try to draw their fire. Then annihilate them with great glee. You can be the baddest of the bad killing bad guys.. 

11 answers to this question

I never considered doing this myself. 

One being that I am only a level 49.

Two being that I kind of suck at attacking groups of people by myself.

Three... My posse is not reliable. 

If anyone successfully manages this, please share on it. 

11 hours ago, dIV4r said:

I never considered doing this myself. 

One being that I am only a level 49.

Two being that I kind of suck at attacking groups of people by myself.

Three... My posse is not reliable. 

If anyone successfully manages this, please share on it. 

@dIV4r Im 1-2 levels behind you and my fellow posse rider @BurbonChaser will be the first to swear that I need the aiming equivalent of hamburger helper. I was no match for a gang of 6  and hooti-hoo if someone is. But I think these hundred level players have skills to take out two or three guys in a typically sized posse (2-3?). @Captmarsh I'm level 46-7 maybe. Here and in the game I learn those folks are bored. I'm 65 years old and have no experience with external undies [although that whole scenario may change at some Veterans' Home in 10 years]. Reason I don't understand your comment is probably generational. 🤔

On 2/1/2019 at 8:32 AM, Major Dammidge said:

@dIV4r Im 1-2 levels behind you and my fellow posse rider @BurbonChaser will be the first to swear that I need the aiming equivalent of hamburger helper. I was no match for a gang of 6  and hooti-hoo if someone is. But I think these hundred level players have skills to take out two or three guys in a typically sized posse (2-3?). @Captmarsh I'm level 46-7 maybe. Here and in the game I learn those folks are bored. I'm 65 years old and have no experience with external undies [although that whole scenario may change at some Veterans' Home in 10 years]. Reason I don't understand your comment is probably generational. 🤔

To be fair, the only real advantages of reaching level 100+ is experience of taking on multiple foes (dozens and dozens of hours in Showdown PVP), levelling up ability cards which can make or break an issue with griefers and upgrading weaponry to max which certainly helps.

The skills are something you can hone over time but it's not unusual to find the skill set and reaction times of an 8 year old griefer much better than your own! 

I'm no spring chicken myself mate. Turned 50 not that long ago so my reaction times ain't what they used to be but still in good enough order to disappoint anyone trying to rob me 😂

I am so happy to see older gamers on here. I only know a few over 35 and they aren't actively part of forums. Some don't really even know how to use a computer outside of basic tasks. I guess you can tell when a person has been invested in gaming and computers most of their life.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gh0stRyder said:

I am so happy to see older gamers on here. I only know a few over 35 and they aren't actively part of forums. Some don't really even know how to use a computer outside of basic tasks. I guess you can tell when a person has been invested in gaming and computers most of their life.

Agreed. I have dabbled since Hungry Horace and always kept my hand in between work and family. Recently upset my grandson when I got a S+ rank on the new Resident Evil remake and he can't do it! 😂😂

The best gamer is an older gamer 😉

18 hours ago, Gh0stRyder said:

you can tell when a person has been invested in gaming and computers most of their life.

I bought a TRS-80 radio shack computer in about 1983. When the video game pong came out on black and white screens and showed up in the bars, people stood in line to pay $0.25 to play it! Me included 🙄

On 2/3/2019 at 1:38 AM, Captmarsh said:

To be fair, the only real advantages of reaching level 100+ is experience of taking on multiple foes (dozens and dozens of hours in Showdown PVP), levelling up ability cards which can make or break an issue with griefers and upgrading weaponry to max which certainly helps.

The skills are something you can hone over time but it's not unusual to find the skill set and reaction times of an 8 year old griefer much better than your own! 

I'm no spring chicken myself mate. Turned 50 not that long ago so my reaction times ain't what they used to be but still in good enough order to disappoint anyone trying to rob me 😂

Edited by dredd1961