Any native characters?

Jojolunatic

Question

Hey, I wondered if there would be any native American characters on ps4. My character is a sioux, and Im tryin to do a little kind of roleplay in that way, so I would be happy to meet some friends who are native characters, or who are native-friendly ;)

Im not a native in real life, and I really dont want to offend people who are in anyway. Im just fascinated by the possibillity to be one in game. I like to write backround stories for characters, and so I did for my little Chapawee. 

My kind of playing red dead online is quite peaceful, as long as you dont shoot first. Maybe we can have some kind of Sioux- Gang? That would be fun! 

If you are interested, just send me a message! Hooka hey!

6 answers to this question

On 2/7/2019 at 3:04 AM, Jojolunatic said:

Hey, I wondered if there would be any native American characters on ps4. My character is a sioux, and Im tryin to do a little kind of roleplay in that way, so I would be happy to meet some friends who are native characters, or who are native-friendly ;)

Im not a native in real life, and I really dont want to offend people who are in anyway. Im just fascinated by the possibillity to be one in game. I like to write backround stories for characters, and so I did for my little Chapawee. 

My kind of playing red dead online is quite peaceful, as long as you dont shoot first. Maybe we can have some kind of Sioux- Gang? That would be fun! 

If you are interested, just send me a message! Hooka hey!

ahh if only you were on XBOX, wish the best for you in finding what you're looking for.

to be honest these forums are pretty dry, mostly due to no one really looking into red dead forums and people waiting for full release and not wanting to play the beta as "its empty"

1 hour ago, Born Homicidal said:

ahh if only you were on XBOX, wish the best for you in finding what you're looking for.

to be honest these forums are pretty dry, mostly due to no one really looking into red dead forums and people waiting for full release and not wanting to play the beta as "its empty"

IMO, it's not that this forum is "dry", it's just that the OP is seeking a very specific group of people to form up with.  There are also still plenty of folks still playing the game and lots of active posses within those sessions.  

Hi Jojo,

You're welcome to join our group.  We have over 50 folks and I'm sure you'll find a few players to posse up with.  I don't know if you're going to find exactly what you're looking for but I've met a few good people I get online with.  Feel free to also join the PSN Community (details are in the description on the posse page). 

7 hours ago, Jojolunatic said:

Hey guys, thanks for your answers. When Im online, I always look for teams who are fair with each other. Maybe I didnt find the posses of this forum because Im in Europe, and you guys are sleeping while I play? However, Im gonna keep it up!

Yeah, you definitely need to be proactive in your search. Get involved with others. Most folks are pretty quite even when they belong to groups so finding friends takes a little initiative.  

I'm in the US but our PSN community has a few folks from the UK and other parts of the world.  

I play with a guy that is a native and plays as a native I think he’s a Shawnee or Cherokee. He’s from Kan Tuckee lol

I really hope they add some kind of aboriginal/native DLC it would be cool to be able to develop some kind of relationship with Rains Fall and his people. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, virgil_caine said:

I play with a guy that is a native and plays as a native I think he’s a Shawnee or Cherokee. He’s from Kan Tuckee lol

I really hope they add some kind of aboriginal/native DLC it would be cool to be able to develop some kind of relationship with Rains Fall and his people. 

A close family friend is 50% Native American. Everything about the history and culture always fascinated me so I second this. Would love some DLC for it all. 

• Thanks 1