found a prostitute in rdr online lol

Steven Kreg

i was moseying around and their was a good looking girl character and she voiced me asking if i needed a "bath" and that she charged $5 in microsoft points for 20 min.

hell with it lol. i wanted to live the whole western life so i did it. ahhhh rdr online, you are complete lol

Edited by Lonestar

48 minutes ago, Steven Kreg said:

i was moseying around and their was a good looking girl character and she voiced me asking if i needed a "bath" and that she charged $5 in microsoft points for 20 min.

hell with it lol. i wanted to live the whole western life so i did it. ahhhh rdr online, you are complete lol

pm me for details lol

they're in every hotel in the game.  they wash both your arms, and legs, and in between reach down to fondle you  while you sit there and hit the button to chat with them.  Some like to walk around the town at night, or a few other activities i can't recall off hand, that was the most common one i got when chatting with them.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, D3x said:

This was a common thing for these kinds of women back then. They would offer to "clean and massage" you. It was a safe way of getting sexual interactions with prostitutes without catching a disease. 

Well this depends on how far they would go. Having a hand service you is the cleanest for sure but if you want something more oral which was also common then, you can spread diseases that way.

• 2 weeks later...