Looking for a Posse member

jerekahn

Looking for a Persistent posse to join. Tired of doing random Posse joins and going no where. I can do that alone, thank you very much. Interested in Missions (Stranger or Main), Hideouts, with occasional hunting or fishing. NOT INTERESTED IN GRIEFING!!! Don't mind fighting back (especially during a mission) but not interested in any Posse Wars.

Don't have a mic but will listen.

Hi @jerekahn and welcome to the forums.

As Chaser mentioned, you might want to include your platform in your profile and/or the thread so others know.  YOur region / time zone would also be a help as we have folks from all over the world visiting these forums.  

Regards,  Kean

20 hours ago, jerekahn said:

Looking for a Persistent posse to join. Tired of doing random Posse joins and going no where. I can do that alone, thank you very much. Interested in Missions (Stranger or Main), Hideouts, with occasional hunting or fishing. NOT INTERESTED IN GRIEFING!!! Don't mind fighting back (especially during a mission) but not interested in any Posse Wars.

Saffron280983 ps4 Western avengers. Can always join with us if your looking mate.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2019 at 11:08 PM, jerekahn said:

Hi, I play most afternoons and weekends (UK - GMT) on PS4. My aim is to level up gaining XP doing the missions & gang hideout clearing, I will always loot corpses where possible & don’t say no to free items in building searches either. The aim is having fun on the journey. I also hunt, gather & fish. I’m not a griefer but happy to hunt them in a posse if they become persistent & annoying, messing up my day but would prefer to leave them alone. I have created a posse YoungGuns Regulators. I have a headset & am polite & respectful English speaking during conversations. Contact me (PSN evilcd) if interested. Cheers

Looking for posse members.  Serious gamers only.  Add Infidelxx on PSN. I play everyday, all day. I’m on at 4am-630pm Eastern time zone. The main goals of the posse are to earn xp, grind missions, hunting and fishing, but having fun is important. We fight when needed. So come join the Natives!

Edited by Infidelxx
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Infidelxx said:

Looking for posse members.  Serious gamers only.  Add Infidelxx on PSN. I play everyday, all day. I’m on at 4am-630pm Eastern time zone. The main goals of the posse are to earn xp, grind missions, hunting and fishing, but having fun is important. We fight when needed. So come join the Natives!

Thanks for friend acceptance. My profile here explains most things but in a nutshell I’m in U.K. play afternoon & weekends. Cheers 

• Kean_1 locked this topic