Would You Like to Spectate?

jnaron_ngc

I saw this message today while entering a Story Mission, 'Kill each and every one'. I never got all the way into the screen where you can purchase ammo, etc. I choose Accept and saw there were two players, menu greyed out mostly, mission began and I could switch between players views. Somehow the mission was locked before I could enter, strange.

It happens a lot joining Racing lobbies, it is just a timing thing, if you're lucky you get straight into a lobby. I don't mind a bit of spectating before a few races, but it's annoying when you're only joining one mission and have to watch another.

Nah, there's something definitely off, every Story mission I tried to join today and yesterday, I was forced to spectate. Even just as the mission started. However I could join races no issues (knowing that Races have ALWAYS forced spectate)

On 2/12/2019 at 6:54 PM, cory206 said:

It happens a lot joining Racing lobbies, it is just a timing thing, if you're lucky you get straight into a lobby. I don't mind a bit of spectating before a few races, but it's annoying when you're only joining one mission and have to watch another.

Yeah I noticed this and it really bugs me. Sometimes I will join and it will be full too. Like why am I even spectating this? It should just bump you to a waiting lobby or back out.