Looking for Co-Op Posse PS4 - Daily Challenges

Moosh89

I have friends I normally play games with but they don't seem to want to be on RDO as much as me.

I'm friendly, albeit shy at first. I do have a headset. I prefer hunting and herb picking, stranger missions, story missions and daily challenges. Easy going. Level 95+. I have a Persistent Posse set up.

Add me with a message regarding RDR2.org (with forum name). Lets get that XP!

PSN: MOOSH89

Saskatchewan based (-06:00 CST) available most weekdays 11AM-6PM, Friday-Saturday 4PM-8PM, Sundays... spotty lol

Edited by Moosh89

21 hours ago, Moosh89 said:

I have friends I normally play games with but they don't seem to want to be on RDO as much as me.

I'm friendly, albeit shy at first. I do have a headset. I prefer hunting and herb picking, races and story missions. Easy going. Level 23 soon to be 24. I have a Persistent Posse set up.

Add me with a message regarding RDR2.org (with forum name). Lets get that XP!

PSN: MOOSH89

Saskatchewan based (-06:00 CST) available most weekdays 11AM-6PM, Friday-Saturday 4PM-8PM, Sundays... spotty lol

Hello moosh89 , check the western avengers thread here in posse recruiting. If we are right for you post in that thread and 1 of us will contact you. You seem extremely laid back and we do love that. On very rare occasions we become hell raisers and seek out grieves just to show them they don't run the West ! Lol

• Thanks 1

Hi all, I play most afternoons and weekends (UK). My aim is to level up gaining XP doing the missions and gang hideout clearing and having fun on the journey. I hunt & fish, I’m not a griefer but happy to hunt them in a posse if they become persistent & annoying. I’m level 38 hopefully 39 by tomorrow (19/02/2019). I have created a posse but my nephew doesn’t play much (he is a fortnite fan). Would enjoy making new regular online friends to get the most out of RDR2 online either riding out in your posse or mine. I have a headset. Contact me if interested. Cheers

• Kean_1 locked this topic