Why doesn't Arthur or John say anything at graves?

Parzival

I know there's a special cutscene at Arthur's grave upon reaching 100% completion, but I've otherwise noticed that neither Arthur or John say anything when visiting the graves of passed gang members. Considering the absurd amount of intricate details Rockstar included in RDR2 that many of us may never even see within normal gameplay, I find it strange they didn't include any dialogue reminiscing about the person when visiting any of these graves.

Seems kind of an odd thing to exclude for DLC. In fact, sounds like something Ubisoft would do...

As much as I want another Undead Nightmare (I'm a zombie genre fanatic, after all), I doubt it will happen. GTA Online's success resulted in GTA V's Story Mode being abandoned even after they'd announced a Story Mode DLC. Since RD Online is almost guaranteed to duplicate GTA Online's success, I don't see Rockstar doing much if any post-launch Story content at all.

7 hours ago, Parzival said:

Seems kind of an odd thing to exclude for DLC. In fact, sounds like something Ubisoft would do...

As much as I want another Undead Nightmare (I'm a zombie genre fanatic, after all), I doubt it will happen. GTA Online's success resulted in GTA V's Story Mode being abandoned even after they'd announced a Story Mode DLC. Since RD Online is almost guaranteed to duplicate GTA Online's success, I don't see Rockstar doing much if any post-launch Story content at all.

Once I completed the story, all I wanted was more story DLC.  I was sad to think all efforts would be spent on the online mode.

Now that I've been playing online, I no longer desire ANY story DLC. I'd be fine with none at all and just leave the game as it ended.  I want lots and lots of online DLC and improvements now! 🙂