Talisman aligator tooth

Vcoll

Question

9 answers to this question

59 minutes ago, Vcoll said:

Just cause i saw questions about it...this talisman can only be worn if yo dont have a tie  or other neckwear as its a necklace.

you're wrong i fixed it for you :P

You always have a bandanna and you can still wear the talisman.  For ties or other neckwear  you're right.

• Thanks 1

Also they are all passive they are active whether you wear them or not, and they stack so they all work from what I read anyway, although I assumed you had a choice fo two or three to wear and those would be the ones active, thats  how I played it and how I thought it worked.

• Like 1

Yes, it says this on one of the game screens. All trinkets and talismans are active when you’ve crafted and bought them. They don’t have to be equipped in order to work. And you really don’t need to swap them around according to need. 

8 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

Yes, it says this on one of the game screens. All trinkets and talismans are active when you’ve crafted and bought them. They don’t have to be equipped in order to work. And you really don’t need to swap them around according to need. 

Not true.  Trinkets yes, they're all active all the time.  Talismans only the 2 you're wearing/showing are active.

I’m not sure where you read that, but it goes against what I’ve read on powerpyx and the official strategy guide (page 312)

”Talismans and trinkets induce permanent perks. You do not need to equip the items; their effects are always active, making them very powerful. Note you can choose to show or hide talismans in the Wardrobe menu”

4 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

I’m not sure where you read that, but it goes against what I’ve read on powerpyx and the official strategy guide (page 312)

”Talismans and trinkets induce permanent perks. You do not need to equip the items; their effects are always active, making them very powerful. Note you can choose to show or hide talismans in the Wardrobe menu”

Nice!  thanks for correcting me :)  I read it on one of the numerous 'guide' websites way back when I started collecting all the crafting gear for the Fence and Trapper.

Yeah, no problem.  I was pretty sure that the talismans and trinkets worked that way, otherwise there would be lots more talk on the websites about the strategy for changing them around to suit particular missions.