Common Bugs

mizTik

I just wanna know what the common bugs are that a lot of people are experiencing. I know there is an update happening soon. 

Me and my buddy are planning on sending them lists of issues to see which will be addressed in this upcoming update. They may or may not respond, we will see.

I don't know what good it would do to write all this now. I mean if the update is set and announced, it means they are already working on the next round of patches and updates which likely won't happen again until late March or even April. 

• Like 1

If folks have bugs to report that are happening to them, they should be reporting them.  Someone reporting a list of known bugs from the community isn't going to do anything to be honest.  

I've reported quite a few bugs myself that I've run across (some more than once when I've had more information about them that I thought might help), and most of them I have received a response that it is a known problem that R* is working on.  

How many of these will be addressed in the coming update is anyone's guess.  However, please note that there is supposed to be additional details released this week regarding the update next week.  

I will say that I highly doubt that R* Support will provide any of those details before the official announcement is made in the release notes or however that is communicated.  .....but it doesn't hurt to ask.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

If folks have bugs to report that are happening to them, they should be reporting them.  Someone reporting a list of known bugs from the community isn't going to do anything to be honest.  

I've reported quite a few bugs myself that I've run across (some more than once when I've had more information about them that I thought might help), and most of them I have received a response that it is a known problem that R* is working on.  

How many of these will be addressed in the coming update is anyone's guess.  However, please note that there is supposed to be additional details released this week regarding the update next week.  

I will say that I highly doubt that R* Support will provide any of those details before the official announcement is made in the release notes or however that is communicated.  .....but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Exactly this. I admire the effort here but it won't do us any good. We need to make sure all the issues are taken to them if we are serious about them getting fixed. I am sure they are well aware of the common ones already but it still doesn't hurt to contact them with your own personal issues. In fact, some may be on specific servers/locations so contacting them with problems happening halfway around the world may just screw up their testing.