Combined PS4 / Xbox Possegroup?

Herta47

Question

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Herta47 said:

May be a stupid question, but is there a problem having different consoles in One Posse-Group? 

Because the first question is mostly "what's your system ?".

You can set it up any way you like but to be honest, most are simply looking for those they can play with.   .....and if your posse is "mixed", it may tend to cause confusion or frustration.

I honestly doubt RDO will ever be cross-platform and if it is, that is a looooong way off I reckon.

2 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

You can set it up any way you like but to be honest, most are simply looking for those they can play with.   .....and if your posse is "mixed", it may tend to cause confusion or frustration.

I honestly doubt RDO will ever be cross-platform and if it is, that is a looooong way off I reckon.

Thanks. Clear !

21 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

@Kean,

In random Posse roaming you never exchange platform info. So PS4 and Xbox players playing together without a problem. So why not in Possegroup? 

Edited by Herta47

1 hour ago, Herta47 said:

@Kean,

In random Posse roaming you never exchange platform info. So PS4 and Xbox players playing together without a problem. So why not in Possegroup? 

I thought you meant a posse in the Posse subforum on this website.  I guess I don't understand your point then.

In the game, you are playing with people on your own platform.  In your case, you are only playing with those who also play on XB1s.  RDO is not a cross-platform title.  

In other words, no PS4 and XB1 players are not currently playing together in RDO Free Roam or under any other circumstances within the game.  It is currently impossible to do so.  They don't need an exchange of platform info.