Need suggestions for activitys for 7 man posse.

Bucnation3139

Question

So we all know the stranger missions are really buggy currently. I need some activities to keep the posse buisy. We do fish occasionally and hunt but really need some fun activities while waiting on update next week. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Let em rip !

17 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

So we all know the stranger missions are really buggy currently. I need some activities to keep the posse buisy. We do fish occasionally and hunt but really need some fun activities while waiting on update next week. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Let em rip !

Haha gonna love this.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Saffron said:

Only thing to do is split into 2 posse and grind story missions through from start.at least we can still chat.games bugged to the max.everyones moaning and having same issue.just gotta prey and hope they working miracles this wk.

I like it. I think that will work great. Its all we got so let's own it ! Lol

12 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

I like it. I think that will work great. Its all we got so let's own it ! Lol

I also thought that if we split into 2 posses we can choose one of the forts and play keep the fort.take it in turns to take over the fort.would be fun i reckon.have to find a fair way to split the crew up tho.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Saffron said:

I also thought that if we split into 2 posses we can choose one of the forts and play keep the fort.take it in turns to take over the fort.would be fun i reckon.have to find a fair way to split the crew up tho.

True that ! I love it. I'll take J , oz and supa ! Lol just kidding you get first pick. I want to be in your team ! Lol man that sounds fun !