Camp items

Jprovo

Question

ok I cannot find Dutch's pipe at Vetter's echo shack. after barging in the front door the first time I played and dropping my controller and crapping my pants (was not expecting what was there), the pipe was not there. at first I thought it was because I was in chapter 6 so I restarted after completing chapter 6. I'm in chapter 2 now and not to far along so I went back but still no pipe. am I doing something wrong? Oh and still crapped my pants lol.

4 answers to this question

On 2/23/2019 at 4:42 PM, Jprovo said:

ok I cannot find Dutch's pipe at Vetter's echo shack. after barging in the front door the first time I played and dropping my controller and crapping my pants (was not expecting what was there), the pipe was not there. at first I thought it was because I was in chapter 6 so I restarted after completing chapter 6. I'm in chapter 2 now and not to far along so I went back but still no pipe. am I doing something wrong? Oh and still crapped my pants lol.

Did you talk to Dutch in your restart to get hte pipe?  i think that's a "timed" one you have to get in the chapter he asks for it as to what happens between the two later.

I never figured this one out but like Foxtrot mentioned, you don't need to do every single little thing to get the achievements. Just make a note of it. It may end up popping up in the future where you can actually complete the request. 

You can get the pipe before Dutch asks for it, I had it on me for 2 chapters before he finally brought it up, he was the last item I was waiting to give, and I almost gave up on him.

If you didnt pick it up in the cabin, just go back and look around for it.