How to earn money after story?

Dxrkwave

Greetings

Im very new to Rockstar Games, and I havent played the first RDR. So my knowledge of the game mechanics and functions is very newbie. All though I managed to complete the main

story line of RDR 2. But there is one problem which is that I dont know how to earn lots of money after beating the main story. I have been robbing and looting people and you get some

but not that much. Is there someone here willing to help me understand certain things?

Thanks in advance

kindest regards

Find treasure maps, find the treasure, sell the treasure.

Carry on looting (a lot of those loot boxes you looted before the epilogue get refilled).

But mainly the treasure maps, and it's probably better to leave many of those for the epilogue and after if you really want that money.

I completed the game and have about $25K or something.

You don't really need a lot of money though.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

Find treasure maps, find the treasure, sell the treasure.

Carry on looting (a lot of those loot boxes you looted before the epilogue get refilled).

But mainly the treasure maps, and it's probably better to leave many of those for the epilogue and after if you really want that money.

I completed the game and have about $25K or something.

You don't really need a lot of money though.

unless you're playing for the red honor, those bounties get spendy ;)

19 hours ago, Dxrkwave said:

I dont know how to earn lots of money after beating the main story. I have been robbing and looting people and you get some

You really don't need any money after completing the Story, you get $20K and that should last you forever in free roam. I periodically build my bank back up by robbing trains with the tunnel method. 

You need the money early in the story and that's when you should complete all the treasure maps, challenges, etc...

Looking for treasure is the best way to earn money. Also hunting the legendary animals is a great way to earn money muneh.

Robbing trains, Stores, bounties, people is not great but still decent. And also... Spoilers for this next part btw.

Spoiler

Doing the chores around John's farm and selling the goods. Yes. It's boring. But you earn $8 each time you do it, which is decent considering there are dailey chores.

But honestly. You don't need to do any of these things. Like the others have said. You get 20k after the epilogue which is more then enough money muneh.

• 2 weeks later...

I am curious as how you managed to get 20K after the epilogue, I am in the 2nd epilogue part where I am now the owner of Beecher's Hope and I did have $40 to my name, I now have around $1000 because I've sold all my looted items, gold bar, cigarette cards and animal furs.