What do you guys and gals think of a battle royale coming to Battlefield V?

SnailZ321

Its been announced that a battle royale is coming to Battlefield V and theres even some footage. What do you guys think about it, i personally like it. Electronic Arts put their own spin on battle royale with apex, and now they are making a battle royale for battlefield. I cant wait.

I think it's the most overused mode in gaming history, TBH. I certainly won't grief anyone for liking it, because I'm sure some things I like are considered overused by other people, but its inclusion certainly won't make me more inclined to buy a game.

• Like 1

Personally not bothered either way. 

I played fortnite for about 15 minutes, never played pubg also got bo4 and haven't played blackout. I played apex legends for about 5 minutes until I realised what it was. Only played that cause it was on my console after my son downloaded it. I can't be bothered with battle royale games. But like I said that's me. 

If others want to play it or others good luck to them. Just a shame how most games are jumping on the bandwagon in my opinion. 

On 3/24/2019 at 7:05 PM, GatoNegro said:

I am not a fan of these kinds of games but I can see why they are adding it in. If I do decide to get the game, I likely won't play it. 

i looked at this game when it came out and was such a rage, and i was like umm okay, 🙄 boring,  Not my kind of game either, but yeah can see why people would like it and the battle royal would be fun for those that enjoy this. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kormath said:

i looked at this game when it came out and was such a rage, and i was like umm okay, 🙄 boring,  Not my kind of game either, but yeah can see why people would like it and the battle royal would be fun for those that enjoy this. 

I have tried a few as well and for me too, it is just boring. I feel like it isn't a traditional boring either, just a spastic one. Like I couldn't invest hours playing something like this and say I am having fun.