Jump to content
  • 0

Slippery Bastard


Scottyb9494
 Share

Question

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

I think he is talking about PvP modes = plunder , up in smoke , spoiles of war ! Sb can make it  difficult to counter runners using it. I myself Will guard camp after seeing someone running it and just wait for the tackle and head smash. It in no way ruins anything though ! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Missions with bags? I don't know what you mean, like mail bag deliveries?

I was hoping you were going to ask about SB because I have questions about it too, like when you have SB tier 3 and you go in a game with it on, if I engage dead eye, it doesnt seem to work for me, like if I want to engage it and run for example, it immediately shuts it off, I dont get that affect like I di when I am fishing for example and use dead eye, I dont see that brownish orange glow either, I wonder if I am doing something wrong, because of this I havent been able to use it, I use PIB instead.

 

 

Edited by lumper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I have to assume he means delivery missions for mail, etc. where you have to drop off the bag(s). 

How exactly do they "ruin" the game? First, you don't have to accept them and second, they don't ruin anything IMO.  ......I'm guessing he means it harder to kill those running those missions when they have SB?  

.....we may never know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
11 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

I have to assume he means delivery missions for mail, etc. where you have to drop off the bag(s). 

How exactly do they "ruin" the game? First, you don't have to accept them and second, they don't ruin anything IMO.  ......I'm guessing he means it harder to kill those running those missions when they have SB?  

.....we may never know.

I really enjoy those missions. Perhaps Scottyb9494 doesn't have a fast horse. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 5/4/2019 at 9:20 AM, Scottyb9494 said:

Slippery bastard and missions with bags have ruined this online game

The best way to go, is never start a mission when there are other players in the vicinity. You are just asking to be killed and spoiling another player's mission is part of the game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
16 hours ago, dredd1961 said:

The best way to go, is never start a mission when there are other players in the vicinity. You are just asking to be killed and spoiling another player's mission is part of the game. 

Exactly and the opposite is true also, if you have a daily challenge to kill people from horse back or with a particular gun, starting a mission in a populated area can provide you with that opportunity.

Or if you just want some interaction, fighting etc.. but dont feel like joining pvp,  and dont want to be a jerk and just start shooting un-suspecting players who are doing their own thing, then start a mission in a populated area and have at it, I think these can be great for daily challenges, for practicing fighting, etc.. if you are doing them solely for xp then yeah do them in areas where there arent players so you dont get interrupted. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 hours ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

I think he is talking about PvP modes = plunder , up in smoke , spoiles of war ! Sb can make it  difficult to counter runners using it. I myself Will guard camp after seeing someone running it and just wait for the tackle and head smash. It in no way ruins anything though ! 

Yes, I suspect that this is what the OP is talking about. 

I've never tried it, but am I right in thinking that paint it black also works against SB?

Edited by Harlock1796
Predictive text
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 minutes ago, Harlock1796 said:

Yes, I suspect that this is what the OP is talking about. 

I've never tried it, but am I right in thinking that paint it black also works against SB?

Sure does. Gotta wave the gun back and forth over target but it will paint em

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I have both PIB and SB I got SB for these games, I figured when I grab whatever I am grabbing and run back to my base, SB migth be handy, But ive yet to get it to work properly, Im still working on it.

I got all my cards updated to tier 3, and I am thinking of adding S&S too so I have options to counter players with similar set ups, it is nice to have options all maxed out ready to go whenever you need them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

@Scottyb9494 The only thing that SB does is disabling your autoaim, so simply get better in free aiming or use another strategy against those players like grabbing them.

It's not "ruining" the game. On the other side somebody could say PIB for perfect headshots or SNS ruins the game because you need more shots to kill those players.

Edited by V0RT3X
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...