PvP Tip: Tackle & Execute players by shooting in the face.

C20Dragon

For those players that like to play PvP modes.

I figure this out a few months ago. Not sure if many players know about this? Since R* doesn't give you a visual option when you tackle a player.

Instead of tackling & pressing B to Subdue a player, which you'll hit the player in the face with the buttstock of the rifle or Shotgun.

You can tap RT & shot the player in the face. Here is a few examples in the video. I think the shotgun is the best execution :D hehehehe

• Like 5

Ya.. that's always useful.

Another one is if you're crouching and stopped or slow creeping and press B.   And if you have no weapons in your hands, you will instantly ONE hit KO someone with a hard right hook.  From behind you'll choke them out. 

With a weapon in your hand you will slap them and set them up for a shot to the face.  From behind you'll grab them and shove a gun to their back.

• Like 3

Yesterday in Up In Smoke, there was a guy running Slippery Bastard with dual sawed off shotguns just running around and blasting us at our base. He got me a few times then I thought to just tackle him. Blowing his face off after tackling him was sweet revenge lol

• Like 3

9 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Ya.. that's always useful.

Another one is if you're crouching and stopped or slow creeping and press B.   And if you have no weapons in your hands, you will instantly ONE hit KO someone with a hard right hook.  From behind you'll choke them out. 

With a weapon in your hand you will slap them and set them up for a shot to the face.  From behind you'll grab them and shove a gun to their back.

excellent tips.

If you get attack from behind, either by getting choked or if someone grabs you and shoves a gun to your back.

You can counter that by hitting B.  Which you will spin 180 out of the attack & face your attacker. But you have to be quick or you will get choked out or shot.

• Like 2