Jump to content

Twitch/Prime Offer Question


llp
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hope everyone is still enjoying RDR2!

I received my Twitch Prime loot box... took about a day... my question is has anyone tried the gold bonus with the 15% offer and received that bonus?

 

Thanks!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh I apologize, not good with screenshots but on the web-page on twitch prime where you select offers, part of the claim says "

Red Dead Online

BENEFITS AVAILABLE ON PS4 AND XBOX ONE

Get RDO$300, the Superior Ammo Bundle and up to 15% bonus Gold Bars on all purchases of Gold Bars

   As stated I did get my cash... a day later after doing the steps. Has anyone tired the gold part out from purchasing gold?... Don't laugh some players still enjoy the game and don't glitch

 

Update: You can purchase gold and receive a 15% bonus per the amount you choose.  Just FYi

Edited by llp
Update
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, now I see what you mean....

Yeah, it says you need to make the purchase within 48 hours of signing up with Twitch Prime.  I just did that yesterday and tried to see if there was anything in the store to indicate that the 15% off but saw nothing.  

I have no idea how that works to be honest and I'm not sure who else around here buys MTXs (Gold Bars) in this game.  .....sorry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kean_1 said:

Hi @Deadwooddrunk and welcome to the forums.

Here is a link to R* Support:

https://support.rockstargames.com/categories/115001624507?redirect_lang=en_us&_ga=2.231282204.287940896.1563566736-913701957.1563566736

Personally, I would go ahead and submit a trouble ticket through them to see if they can help.

Thanks. 

 

Also .  Great site ! 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Deadwooddrunk said:

Thanks. 

Also .  Great site ! 

I like it too. 

We hope you stick around, share your experiences and make yourself at home here.  It's generally a really great group of friendly, welcoming people willing to help one another.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Moosh89 said:

Question:

Did someone once post that if you had a family member with Amazon Prime, you could link it to your Twitch to receive Twitch Prime?

Thing is, you have to tie in your Amazon Prime account with Twitch Prime and then you R* Social Club account.  IIRC, I had to log on to my Amazon Prime at some point.

Why not just do the 30 day free trial with Twitch Prime to get the current freebies?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Kean_1 said:

Thing is, you have to tie in your Amazon Prime account with Twitch Prime and then you R* Social Club account.  IIRC, I had to log on to my Amazon Prime at some point.

Why not just do the 30 day free trial with Twitch Prime to get the current freebies?  

My mother mentioned she was thinking of getting Amazon Prime so if she's getting it, I may as well benefit from it lol

Otherwise that was my other option but I imagine these Twitch Prime benefits will continue from month to month.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Moosh89 said:

My mother mentioned she was thinking of getting Amazon Prime so if she's getting it, I may as well benefit from it lol

Otherwise that was my other option but I imagine these Twitch Prime benefits will continue from month to month.

Yeah, well...  If she's cool with you having her login info, why not.  I think I opted out of the adverts and such so I really don't even notice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kean_1 said:

Yeah, well...  If she's cool with you having her login info, why not.  I think I opted out of the adverts and such so I really don't even notice.

I'm basically her rolling password bank lol, half the time she doesn't remember them

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...