"Summer update" Holster?

McLawDiz

I know there is alot of image breakdowns from the summer update trailer, but i just saw this one.. 

This image is special in some ways, not only because the clothing is cool, but there is NO offhand holster 😲

I wonder, and this is just a thought, if Rockstar actually give in, for the ones wishing they could remove it. 

I myself, love the offhand holster, but wish for more variations, and more styles (Like the gunbelt Dutch has in story)

What do you guys think? 

No holster.PNG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bucnation3139 said:

Yes sir ! I'm looking for standard 2 gun holsters. One on each hip. I like the offhand but would like me some Bullitt belts strung across my shoulder too. Can't wait to see what's coming ! 

I hear ya! - One of the things i am MOST thrilled about is the Bandoiler! - And if they give us a TON of variations, that would be EPIC! :D Tomorrow cant come soon enough!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, McLawDiz said:

I hear ya! - One of the things i am MOST thrilled about is the Bandoiler! - And if they give us a TON of variations, that would be EPIC! :D Tomorrow cant come soon enough!!

100% bud. I'll be lucky if I can sleep tonight ! Lol. Ima need that bounty hunter outfit asap ! 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, SimonTemplar said:

I didn't get time to log on last night, first time post-update will be tonight. I can't wait, though - did we get two gun holsters, one on each hip???

Unfortunatly it does not seem like it mate... But TONS of other stuff, so i hope it comes later.. Afaik the Bandoiler, is also only avalible as a full Outfit, and not sellable alone..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McLawDiz said:

Unfortunatly it does not seem like it mate... But TONS of other stuff, so i hope it comes later.. Afaik the Bandoiler, is also only avalible as a full Outfit, and not sellable alone..

Cheers - look forward to poking around in the new stuff tonight.  Everything I have read about the update suggest that it will give the game the kick that some people thought it needed.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SimonTemplar said:

Cheers - look forward to poking around in the new stuff tonight.  Everything I have read about the update suggest that it will give the game the kick that some people thought it needed.

VERY much indeed.. This was the update the game deserved, and i feel like i have so much to do.. Yet there is still alot of stuff i want to have Rockstar give us!

I heard a little Rumor, that the next update will give us a possibility to take a bath! (Cause why not???) Every outlaw needs a bath! 😜

Things might take time for Rockstar, but with this update, they gave more than i could expect.. so i know they work in the background, to make it even better.. BIG plus! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, McLawDiz said:

VERY much indeed.. This was the update the game deserved, and i feel like i have so much to do.. Yet there is still alot of stuff i want to have Rockstar give us!

I heard a little Rumor, that the next update will give us a possibility to take a bath! (Cause why not???) Every outlaw needs a bath! 😜

Things might take time for Rockstar, but with this update, they gave more than i could expect.. so i know they work in the background, to make it even better.. BIG plus! 

Lol absolutely agree - and if the bath rumour turns out to be correct, we can recreate Tuco's moment from The Good, The Bad & The Ugly.  Assuming they let us have a gun on a string around our neck..!

• Haha 1

On 9/9/2019 at 5:42 AM, Bucnation3139 said:

Yes sir ! I'm looking for standard 2 gun holsters. One on each hip. I like the offhand but would like me some Bullitt belts strung across my shoulder too. Can't wait to see what's coming ! 

Well, in real life I like the set up for red dead... but I also shoot one gun at a time out of my strong hand and change guns rather than reload. For a dual wield, I’d wear one on each hip.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EjectedCasings said:

If you buy the outfit, can you use the bandoliers on seperate outfits, or just that one? 

The role hat is the only item you can use on your custom outfits. Or is the only item you can change on the role outfit.