Treasure Maps pinned

McLawDiz

Hey Guys! 

Just a little pro tip! (Cause i just experienced 2 of them)

Dont always follow the obvious path when travelling.. Especially at night. 

I noticed a lantern in a wooded area off the path, I roll up to it and there’s a treasure map stuck with a knife on a tree trunk.. This is so awesome!! - Theyre out there everywhere now. 

Mine was just outside blackwater.. But i think there is more!! 🤠

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, McLawDiz said:

Hey Guys! 

I noticed a lantern in a wooded area off the path, I roll up to it and there’s a treasure map stuck with a knife on a tree trunk.. This is so awesome!! - Theyre out there everywhere now. 

I was up near Wapiti and found a lone wolf, limping, I shot him and found he has an arrow sticking out of him, it turned out to be a collectible arrow head and it started a whole thing for my collector role, then today I found a deer near Manzanita post with another.

I came upon a guy yelling at a wagon with his wife stsuck in it, it ran away and then tumbled down a cliff before I knew what was going on, I wasnt able to save her, but wow, how cool was that?

I also keep finding a fire in the woods with 4 or 5 bandits that have a guy tied up to a post they are about to kill, you can free the guy and kill the bad guys for xp, and stuff, the dynamic stuff is amazing.

9 hours ago, McLawDiz said:

Hey Guys! 

Yup, I found one next to Moonstone Pond as well.

• Like 1

Just an fyi....

Folks might want to refrain from providing too many details with some of these collectibles, surprises, etc. from the update.  ....or if you do, perhaps use the "spoiler" button to hide the text so folks can make up their own mind if they want to know.  

I'm just saying that some members may want to discover some of these things themselves like you folks did without being told about it first.  I appreciate it.  

8 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

Just an fyi....

Folks might want to refrain from providing too many details with some of these collectibles, surprises, etc. from the update.  ....or if you do, perhaps use the "spoiler" button to hide the text so folks can make up their own mind if they want to know.  

I'm just saying that some members may want to discover some of these things themselves like you folks did without being told about it first.  I appreciate it.  

My bad! - I was definatly not out to spoil anything for anyone. 🙂 Next time, i will put a "Spoiler" in the headline

On 9/12/2019 at 7:51 PM, Kean_1 said:

Just an fyi....

Will do from here.  I wasn't sure if the rule applies to this scenario because it was in free roam.

My bad.

1 hour ago, crh2018 said:

Will do from here.  I wasn't sure if the rule applies to this scenario because it was in free roam.

My bad.

No problem. 

Yeah, it typically doesn't apply but given some of the cool discoveries people have been sharing, I thought it might be nice to err on the side of caution in some cases if you think it might be a bit of a spoiler. 

.....but yeah, I didn't want to imply folks shouldn't be talking about such things.  It's good stuff.  

Thanks