Large delivery wagon not showing up

Looney

Question

12 answers to this question

On 9/17/2019 at 1:57 PM, Bucnation3139 said:

Yes sir you must purchase medium wagon first. 

I unlocked and bought the medium wagon, but where can I find it and buy an unlocked horse?

Edited by Herta47
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bucnation3139 said:

Stables bud. Either through left D pad or visit one and go to vehicles. 

According to the Wilderness outfitters I own the wagon, but at the stable "no vehicles owned" ?

Edited by Herta47
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Herta47 said:

According to the Wilderness outfitters I own the wagon, but at the stable "no vehicles owned" ?

Ah oh ! Well shoot ! If you have used the tokens to unlock it and paid the cash or gold for it and it's not in owned vehicles , definitely a ticket to rockstar is warranted. Sorry to hear this , there are several little issues I believe that will line out soon.  Are you dismissing your horse before trying to call wagon ? Also try going to progress in start menu , check each roles unlocked to make sure you can have it. 

Edited by Bucnation3139
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bucnation3139 said:

Ah oh ! Well shoot ! If you have used the tokens to unlock it and paid the cash or gold for it and it's not in owned vehicles , definitely a ticket to rockstar is warranted. Sorry to hear this , there are several little issues I believe that will line out soon.  Are you dismissing your horse before trying to call wagon ? Also try going to progress in start menu , check each roles unlocked to make sure you can have it. 

I will dismiss my horse at my camp before opening the Wilderness outfitters.  The wagon is presented as owned, but no show at camp. Thx anyway.

Edited by Herta47
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Bucnation3139 said:

Final question: Do I need to create a stable for my wagon/horse? And of so, is the wagon automatically linked at the horse in the stable or vice versa? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herta47 said:

Final question: Do I need to create a stable for my wagon/horse? And of so, is the wagon automatically linked at the horse in the stable or vice versa? 

You cannot call & use the medium wagon. You can only use it for delivery. That’s why it’s not showing up in your stable with the Left Dpad / stable option. When you go to deliver your good, the game will automatically use your medium wagon.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, C20Dragon said:

You cannot call & use the medium wagon. You can only use it for delivery. That’s why it’s not showing up in your stable with the Left Dpad / stable option. When you go to deliver your good, the game will automatically use your medium wagon.

Thx, so wagon issue solved😁