Bounty hunting problem

TK47

Question

Has anyone else had an issue with bounty's not giving XP/Cash reward? seems ever other bounty or so I only get a bit of gold no cash and no rank XP, Also seems that they don't count towards challenges either, did two from New Hanover and it didn't register towards the challenge, Anyone else having this happen? 

4 answers to this question

Yes.  R* Support told me that there are have quite a few reporting the same problem and it has been escalated to R*.  I don;t know if it's on their list of "known" issues they are working on but if not, I'm sure it will soon be.  

R* also pushed an update today and likely been working on problems that can be addressed on their own end.

On 9/18/2019 at 4:36 PM, TK47 said:

Anyone else having this happen? 

My problems getting credit for the challenges that involve bounties, e.g. I will lasso 3 and get credit for one. Or I will complete two West Elizabeth bounties and only get credit for one. It's been going on for the last four or five days. 

4 hours ago, The Blue Hare said:

Or I will complete two West Elizabeth bounties and only get credit for one.

I noticed I cannot do two at the same location. Example for two West Elizabeth bounties it won’t work if I do both at Blackwater. I would have to do one at Blackwater & the other one at Strawberry for it to work. Try that maybe it will work for you.