Where to buy bola's?

lumper

I noticed I am down to 1 and it says 1/3 or 1 of 3 but I cant find them in the catalog or store or gunsmith, maybe I missed them?

I was thinking maybe madam Nazar but I dont remember seeing them in her menu either.

Where do you buy replacement Bola's?

24 minutes ago, BropolloCreed79 said:

Still muddying through.  Are Bolas superior to the lasso in restraining bounty targets, or do you still have to hogtie them when you get to them?

Bolas have better range than the lasso but you have to get to the target pretty quick to hogtie and retrieve your bolas. I've already lost a fair few, expensive outlay at $30 a pop. I only ever use them when I need to for a challenge now. 

And if you have a challenge to use them - you have to lasso and hogtie the suspect before launching your bolas at them - WTF?!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

The local fence....  He should have them.

DOH! never thought of that, thanks.

6 hours ago, C20Dragon said:

You can buy them from the Catalogue: Workwear & Trade section. Then pick them up at the post office or your camp.

Hmm, I looked three times, I do not see them in the catalog.

5 hours ago, BropolloCreed79 said:

Still muddying through.  Are Bolas superior to the lasso in restraining bounty targets, or do you still have to hogtie them when you get to them?

Well, they are handy in a pinch, say you are fighting the other npc's and your target either get's in the way or starts to run away, you can stop them for a few minutes with the Bola's and then keep killing if need be, plus you can avoid accidentally killing them by identifying them, throwing the bola and then do your work, then hog tie them after you clear the enemies, and sometimes it is a daily challenge so you want to try and use them, although it bugged out on me yesterday and didn't count my bola throws.

Edited by lumper
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lumper said:

Hmm, I looked three times, I do not see them in the catalog.

Bolas are located in the Bounty Hunter section in the back, after all the outfits, horse & whatnot.

bolas.png.5ee4b8c25c6eb33bd80f0fa9ee035b53.png

2 hours ago, lumper said:

sometimes it is a daily challenge so you want to try and use them, although it bugged out on me yesterday and didn't count my bola throws.

I just figured it out. We have to tackle the bounty with the bolas equipped & it will count for the daily.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, C20Dragon said:

Bolas are located in the Bounty Hunter section in the back, after all the outfits, horse & whatnot.

bolas.png.5ee4b8c25c6eb33bd80f0fa9ee035b53.png

I just figured it out. We have to tackle the bounty with the bolas equipped & it will count for the daily.

Thanks man, I swear I looked in there three times and never found them, I did buy them at the fence today.

Thanks again, I am going to go find them in my catalog.

Edited by lumper
  • Like 2