Jump to content

weapon variant skins


lumper
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, McLawDiz said:

Looks pretty good! :D

Thanks I didnt like the all green Bolt action, but I do love the white.

The pump looks a lot like the Lancaster, and the Volcanics have a cool look too.

I have a feeling these skins are going to be part of a holiday or Halloween theme coming up, we will have to wait and see, but here's to hoping.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/3/2019 at 4:35 AM, MrPicard said:

I only ever use the Bolt Action Rifle and I love the bounty hunter skin they introduced and have been using it ever since the game said I could do so - I can definitely relate! Hehe.

I never liked the gun, I preferred the Springfield but since the update the Bolt action seems better now.

I can still see the variant skin they gave us under my white wash coat and added the engraving I love the look of it now white, Im not a big fan of the green one.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, llp said:

Are you able to keep the metals you paid for, or when getting the variants are stuck with what they give you?

We are able to switch between the two options. So if you want to go back to your metal, you can.

Edited by C20Dragon
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/8/2019 at 9:45 PM, llp said:

Are you able to keep the metals you paid for, or when getting the variants are stuck with what they give you?

I kept some and changed others.

I will do a few pics later of some of the others like Volcanic pistols, they look amazing!! and the Pump action shot gun, etc..

I made my Lancaster all copper, then went with dark leather as opposed to white, and my glitched variation is great!! I like it this way, the white is cool too, but I have the white Bolt action, which I prefer to having the darker lancaster looks nice to me.

If you look at my bolt action, you can see the variant under the white wash, plus I combined copper sights with gold barrel and other parts for a cool combination on my rifle, I really like it this way.

 

 

10-1-2019_10-27-10_PM-mmrwskfi.png

10-1-2019_10-28-17_PM-jn3xafxz.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lumper said:

I kept some and changed others.

I will do a few pics later of some of the others like Volcanic pistols, they look amazing!! and the Pump action shot gun, etc..

I made my Lancaster all copper, then went with dark leather as opposed to white, and my glitched variation is great!! I like it this way, the white is cool too, but I have the white Bolt action, which I prefer to having the darker lancaster looks nice to me.

If you look at my bolt action, you can see the variant under the white wash, plus I combined copper sights with gold barrel and other parts for a cool combination on my rifle, I really like it this way.

 

 

10-1-2019_10-27-10_PM-mmrwskfi.png

10-1-2019_10-28-17_PM-jn3xafxz.png

That's what I was getting at, whether you could purchase say the pump action and have the varient wrap with the metal/grain that had been pre purchased.  Or if you were stuck with R* version of it like they do with the rare shotgun.

Thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The bounty hunter wrap doesn’t work with your metals. The wrap overrides your metals making your personal mental design disappear. That is the only wrap I bought. Strange how the other wraps work with the metals, but the bounty hunter wrap doesn’t.

Does anyone’s bounty hunter wrap (bolt action) work with their metal design, or do I have a glitch?

Edited by C20Dragon
Added on
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, C20Dragon said:

The bounty hunter wrap doesn’t work with your metals. The wrap overrides your metals making your personal mental design disappear. That is the only wrap I bought. Strange how the other wraps work with the metals, but the bounty hunter wrap doesn’t.

Does anyone’s bounty hunter wrap (bolt action) work with their metal design, or do I have a glitch?

If you mean the bolt action variant, my bolt action let me keep my metals, but only when I glitched it.

So I had already bought the gold, then later copper, then the variant, but the variant did remove my gold and stuff, BUT once I glitched it I got my metal combo plus the variant under the white wash.

Edited by lumper
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...